Sign in to follow this  
mr_biff

Block N,,,, good news

Fair play to those two lads, they definately deserve some recognition, even if it''s some sort of VIP day for a home game or something, just some sort of token.

Glad to hear Biff, good news

Just thought I would bring this item back to the top of the board as I am the individual who was the focus of the incident at the Brentford game and today is going to be my first return to Carrow Road since then (I would have returned earlier but as I live in Essex the travel has been a major factor in delaying this).

I would like to thank everyone for all their kind thoughts and wishes given both on this message board and the Wrath of the Barclay and I echo everyones sentiments with regard to the speed and professionalism of those that came to my aid - I would not be here now if it were not for their efforts.

For those who are interested I am on the road to what I hope will be a full recovery - the event itself was a complete shock to me as well as everyone around me as I had absolutely no pre-event symptoms to indicate that this was about to happen.

Hopefully my return will not be a bad omen for the team as they seem to have been doing pretty well without me!

I have written to the club to formally express my thanks.

Excellent news. Glad to hear you are on the way to a full recovery.

Let`s hope the boys put on a real performance today for you !!

That''s fantastic news, glad to hear you are on the road to recovery. I had a friend and his daughter in the Huddersfield section and she was in tears when they came out of the ground. Enjoy today and the rest of the season.

Good stuff Lucky! Good to hear your back in fine fettle. Deep breaths today! Don''t overdo it - it''s going to be a tense one. Have a good day mate.

Thanks for the update Lucky. Great to hear a happy ending..................take it easy this afternoon though, could be quite an atmosphere!