Sign in to follow this  
mr_biff

Block N,,,, good news

my brother was the person who suffered the heart attack and was attended by the two fans who were brilliant along with the medics.

He is now in hospital and certainly looks a lot better and is having all the tests!

Thanks to you two guys and everyone else who helped.

Fantastic news!!....I was watching from across the pitch it didnt look to good.......My wishes goes out to him for a speedy recovery....

Good news!! All the best to him,the club should give the guy in green who performed the CPR for so long a free season ticket for his actions,from my seat in the N & P he done wonders.

Pleased to hear it Mr Biff, I was a bit worried that the para medic was going to have a seizure the way he was running around the edge of the pitch.

The result should help his recovery eh!!

Chuffed to hear it mate. Keep us updated on how he''s doing.

Hopefully the 3 points will help brighten him up!

[quote user="PhatCanary"]Good news!! All the best to him,the club should give the guy in green who performed the CPR for so long a free season ticket for his actions,from my seat in the N & P he done wonders.[/quote]totally agree with that Phat, he didnt stop cpr for over 10 mins even when the paramedics and the rest turned up. definitely think the club should do something for the 2 guys.biff so pleased to hear that your bro is doing better, certainly thought the worst today. send our best wishes to him and that we hope to see him back soon

That is really good news. My thoughts are with you, your brother and all family and friends. Best Wishes.

It looked worrying from Block K in the Jarrold at the time, but [Y][Y] Great news- and best wishes for a full recovery. Agree about the CPR guys- some recognition is due.  

Give them a lifetime ticket to Carrow Road! Glad to hear the good news, it''s a shame your brother missed a cracker but hopefully the 3 points have aided his recovery and I hope he is back supporting the boys in yellow soon, in good health :)

[quote user="mr_biff"]my brother was the person who suffered the heart attack and was attended by the two fans who were brilliant along with the medics. He is now in hospital and certainly looks a lot better and is having all the tests! Thanks to you two guys and everyone else who helped.[/quote]

Hi Mr_Biff,

Would you, or your brother when he is well enough, be willing to talk to the paper about Saturday?

If so can you email David.Bale2@archant.co.uk

Many thanks and hope your brother is making a swift and full recovery.

Thanks for letting us know that your brother is now in hospital recovering.It''s good to hear that two strangers, along with the medics, were there to assist your brother. Despite all our different opinions about Norwich City on here I think we can all agree that those involved in yesterday''s drama were heroes.We were proud of the way the team played yesterday and we should be proud of the people involved here too.

Really pleased to hear this. News of this needs to get back to the club. The poor chap that suffered the attack should get tickets to the next game. And the guys who helped him deserve to be treated like VIPs.

Glad to hear he''s ok - it looked serious from where I sit.

Best wishes to him for a full recovery.

Well done to the guys who helped out - as AndyWhyte says above they deserve some recognition.

Is that in the family area? If so, i think i might know who did the original resuscitation... respect anyway.

Best wishes to all involved.

PS. Especially for meejia types who invariably equate the 2 things... and perpetuate confusion in the general public...

1. Cardiac arrests are NOT heart attacks.

2. A cardiac arrest could be caused by a heart attack, but might happen for many other reasons.

3. The vast majority of people suffering a heart attack do not have a cardiac arrest.

We wish your brother well and a speedy recovery, I must admit we walked away from the ground last night and were wondering what had happened and if they would be ok.

Great News,well done to the guys who very clearly saved his life,and well done to the fans that applauded them for what they had done for him,it made me feel proud of what a great crowd we are,all in it together-onwards and back upwards

I am so pleased you have posted that on here, thank you. I think anyone who saw what was going on was concerned and it is so good to hear he is undergoing tests and is ok. Give him all the best from the fans of the Club. Hope the 3 points acts as a get well tonic to him. Keep us updated and all the best to him from me xx

Hi Mr_Biff,

Would you, or your brother when he is well enough, be willing to talk to the paper about Saturday?

Or, were you the man in the crowd that helped?

If so can you email peter.raven@archant.co.uk please.

Many thanks and hope your brother is making a swift and full recovery.

Great news. i was sitting directly in front and I helped carry him out into the South stand snack bar area. We were basically as concerned as you can be about someone''s health. Once we got the attention of the stewards the two blokes who came forward, I''ve absolutely no doupt (in my laymans mind), by taking the decision to start cpr due to no pulse until the defibulator arrived, saved his life. One was an off duty GP he said, and the other who was on the scene first and instantly identified the next steps, made all the differance. I''m also convinced that if he had become unwell away from the ground then he would not have had access to such rapid intervention. All the best wishes.

That''s excellent news, I think we all got worried when we saw the medics charging round the perimeter. Someone mentioned yesterday that they should have the power to halt the game if needs be. Good idea I say.

Some of you might remember the other incident that happened behind the Jarrold just before Christmas. I''m pleased to say that the chap involved is doing fine and I spoke to him a couple of weeks ago. As with the two chaps involved on Saturday, a large amount of credit should go to Hucks for not only helping but also his all round nice-guyness afterwards.

http://tinyurl.com/yz9dnwy

Best wishes for your brother''s recovery Mr Biff.

[quote user="MPR"]That''s excellent news, I think we all got worried when we saw the medics charging round the perimeter. Someone mentioned yesterday that they should have the power to halt the game if needs be. Good idea I say. Some of you might remember the other incident that happened behind the Jarrold just before Christmas. I''m pleased to say that the chap involved is doing fine and I spoke to him a couple of weeks ago. As with the two chaps involved on Saturday, a large amount of credit should go to Hucks for not only helping but also his all round nice-guyness afterwards. http://tinyurl.com/yz9dnwy Best wishes for your brother''s recovery Mr Biff.[/quote]

Cheers MPR.I was going to ask how he was doing[Y] All the best to the fellow on Saturday,speedy recovery!