Sign in to follow this  
B-ru

Paul Tierney - "Never play for Norwich"

Continuing with some of your fans delusional stance (as confirmed by Whittle) he was not referring to you when talking about being linked with CCC clubs. That was Piswich.

Paul Tierney is his brother - you can tell because P-A-U-L is spelt rather differently to M-A-R-C.

Oh and as someone pointed out on our board. Never wanting to go to Norwich in a million years was, in reality, a reference to his grilfriends shopping trip. He was worried about meeting up with 1stWizard in his day job as the Norwich Puppet Man.

[quote user="Attleborough_Canary"]

[quote user="Demonic Pen"][quote user="Mike Grant"]If we can just get Camuldung (or whatever the jorno of the year calls himself) to say he''ll never post on a Norwich City Site, never in a million years, my day will be complete :o)[/quote] Frankly, Camuldonum''s posts are normally much more intersting than the vast majority on here and he never degenerates into abuse just because someone else offers a different opinion.[/quote]

Absolutely right, he doesn''t throw abuse at people at all, he just likes to be condescending and patronising towards people. Prize prat I am afraid (in my opinion of course!)!

[/quote]

Absolutely (and I don''t believe I have swore or abused him, just given an opinion)

[quote user="Magnificent Seven"]

Continuing with some of your fans delusional stance (as confirmed by Whittle) he was not referring to you when talking about being linked with CCC clubs. That was Piswich. Paul Tierney is his brother - you can tell because P-A-U-L is spelt rather differently to M-A-R-C.

Oh and as someone pointed out on our board. Never wanting to go to Norwich in a million years was, in reality, a reference to his grilfriends shopping trip. He was worried about meeting up with 1stWizard in his day job as the Norwich Puppet Man.

[/quote]

Dear Magnificent five (sorry Seven)

We all know who he is, he''s the not very good footballer who kicked Hoolahan to the floor (let''s face it, it was the only way he''d have stopped him :o) and then tried to haul him off the ground, sparking a mass handbag fight. Was hiliarous to see Holt do the same to him but by that time he & all of his team mates had given up all form of resistance or fight and he just let him do it LOL!

yours

Mikey

[quote user="Mike Grant"]If we can just get Camuldung (or whatever the jorno of the year calls himself) to say he''ll never post on a Norwich City Site, never in a million years, my day will be complete :o)[/quote]

If it would make you happy for us to go that''s our best reason for not going.  We have made a few people happy (not many over the years, tis true) but the more you want us to go is the best reason to stay.  As a jorno (sic) of course.

We once hammered on the door of a menage a trois group in Lyndhurst, Hampshire, every half hour for two days until eventually the bloke involved said: "Oh FFS come in then."  The Mayor, the leader of the Conservative group and the Clerk to the Council.  Halcyon days.

[:P]

Hope that helps and, if it doesn''t, hard ******* luck.

[:P][:|]

Are you proud that you knocked on someones door every half hour for 2 days? I would have opened the door and knocked your teeth out and told you to Fook Off!

[quote user="Camuldonum"]

[quote user="Mike Grant"]If we can just get Camuldung (or whatever the jorno of the year calls himself) to say he''ll never post on a Norwich City Site, never in a million years, my day will be complete :o)[/quote]

If it would make you happy for us to go that''s our best reason for not going.  We have made a few people happy (not many over the years, tis true) but the more you want us to go is the best reason to stay.  As a jorno (sic) of course.

We once hammered on the door of a menage a trois group in Lyndhurst, Hampshire, every half hour for two days until eventually the bloke involved said: "Oh FFS come in then."  The Mayor, the leader of the Conservative group and the Clerk to the Council.  Halcyon days.

[/quote]

Anyone any idea what he''s on about? Me neither.......

[/quote]

[quote user="Buckfast"]Are you proud that you knocked on someones door every half hour for 2 days? I would have opened the door and knocked your teeth out and told you to Fook Off![/quote]

It was split between two of us! Yes I am proud of it.  We got the story which is what we are paid to do.  What is it you are paid to do?  And you have would been caught by the cameraman doing just that and, as a Mayor, it wouldn''t have looked too good would it?  Either way it would be over.  People do what they do and if we find out about it we report what they do. 

Presumably you would rather that the staff at Dunston Hall had not alerted Norfolk police to the fact that Matty Patty had padded past reception in his pants while ****** out of his mind to report to a Sunday training session at Colney?

Should the staff at Dunston Hall  have shrugged their shoulders?  What say you? 

Anyway what is it you are paid to do?

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Camuldonum"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Its Camel dung!

[quote user="can u sit down please"]Marc or Paul...they are both sh!t!I would rather see the puppetman at left back![/quote]I think he''s available on a free.

[quote user="Buckfast"]Are you proud that you knocked on someones door every half hour for 2 days? I would have opened the door and knocked your teeth out and told you to Fook Off![/quote]

It was split between two of us! Yes I am proud of it.  We got the story which is what we are paid to do.  What is it you are paid to do?  And you have would been caught by the cameraman doing just that and, as a Mayor, it wouldn''t have looked too good would it?  Either way it would be over.  People do what they do and if we find out about it we report what they do. 

Presumably you would rather that the staff at Dunston Hall had not alerted Norfolk police to the fact that Matty Patty had padded past reception in his pants while ****** out of his mind to report to a Sunday training session at Colney?

[/quote]

Here we go again, tell me, of what relevance is it to you what anyone on this board gets paid to do? Im sure no one has a more interesting occupation than knocking on the same door every half hour for 2 days.

[quote user="Magnificent Seven"]Paul Tierney is his brother - you can tell because P-A-U-L is spelt rather differently to M-A-R-C.[/quote]How the bloody hell could anyone tell that they are brothers by the spelling of their Christian names?By that logic England really does have a long of footballing brothers, Bobby and Jackie Charlton, Gary and Phil Neville, Mark and Ian Wright.

[/quote]

Nope.... still talking utter nonsense....

So what you''re saying, cam, is that you are a mercenary who reports for the gutter press using whatever vile tactic you can to get what you consider an interesting story?

There was me thinking you were some kind of serious journalist.

I''m sure there are a lot of people on here who have jobs that give far more to the community and the world as a whole than a hack that reports on the seedy goings on in lyndhurst. So get over yourself you pompous prat, in the grand scheme of things you''re no more important than anyone else.

Simon I think it is time to simply ignore these purile ramblings. The OP is about a third rate (at best) footballer saying he doesnt want to play for a larger club. Good luck to him. We now find ourselves arguing with some sort of Billy Liar character about knocking on a bedroom door.

Imagine if Camel actually has a wife? It''s her we should feel sorry for. Let''s have a whip round and buy her some chocolates. Or a single airline ticket to Bolivia.

I agree graham. It''s ridiculous how easily wound up people can get on here by a little trolling.

Maybe my new years resolution can be to not rise to it.

I think the Paul tierney quote is very odd. Is it a misquote or are people starting to colchester as a local rival? I don''t think we are, but maybe they are.

Seriously, what was the point in scouring the archives, just to drag this thread up lol?

[quote user="Salford"]dunno about the rest of you but im bloody glad he did sign![/quote]

Two years and seven months to the day since the last post on this thread and up pops the subject of Tierney who has been a player discussed on numerous threads in the period between and who coincidently had a shocker last Saturday so i must ask what is this all about  Salford?[*-)][:^)]

[quote user="morty"]Seriously, what was the point in scouring the archives, just to drag this thread up lol?
[/quote]

When do the schools re open? 

[8]What?

Send Him Back! I Never Knew he had a brother. I should Run For Cover salford. They''ll Never know Why but I should imagine you''re A Little Bit Hurt at these responses so I''ve come to Lend A Hand.

Tilly - Here I Go Again, Cracking Up Over You!

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[8]What?

Send Him Back! I Never Knew he had a brother. I should Run For Cover salford. They''ll Never know Why but I should imagine you''re A Little Bit Hurt at these responses so I''ve come to Lend A Hand.

[/quote]

Nutty all i do is think about you but you don''t say a word.Maybe its this old heart of mine.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[8]What?

[/quote]

it''s to be expected on the pinkun..