Sign in to follow this  
B-ru

Paul Tierney - "Never play for Norwich"

What the journo has missed off is the full quote is actually:

"I would never in a million years go to Norwich! Because I''m no where near good enough and they would never in a million years want me!"

FACT

It''s Marc Tierney by the way. Paul Tierney was the one Hucks nearly sliced in half with a tackle in the FA Cup replay against Blackpool a few years ago, so probably doesn''t like us either, but different player.

[quote user="pbtc"]It''s Marc Tierney by the way. Paul Tierney was the one Hucks nearly sliced in half with a tackle in the FA Cup replay against Blackpool a few years ago, so probably doesn''t like us either, but different player.
[/quote]

Paul Tierny is ex-Manure isn''t he?

If we can just get Camuldung (or whatever the jorno of the year calls himself) to say he''ll never post on a Norwich City Site, never in a million years, my day will be complete :o)

[quote user="SimonOTBC"]

"I would never in a million years go to Norwich! Because I''m no where near good enough and they would never in a million years want me!"

FACT

[/quote]couldn''t agree more... he is nowhere near good enough for norwich!!! what is he on?!?!it''s like one of us saying we would never play for colchester!

[quote user="The Chirp"][quote user="SimonOTBC"]

FACT

[/quote]

couldn''t agree more... he is nowhere near good enough for norwich!!! what is he on?!?!

it''s like one of us saying we would never play for colchester!
[/quote]

At this juncture I would like to announce my retirement from international football, international cricket and olympic speed skating, I no longer wish to be considered for selection.

Another example of a very poor Footballer who, like Wayne Bridge, is playing at a higher level than his ability, purely because he is a left footed defender.  Horrible little runt too, his foot down the back of Hoolahan off the ball and then pulling him up highlighted that.

I wouldn''t worry about not playing for Norwich, you wouldn''t even get in our reserve team Tierney.  You are rubbish.

Was Tierney the Colchester player who said that during the 7-1 game they were all laughing because it was so easy for them?

Why we want him? I look like a crap player with a dirty attitude. I cant  say I''m crying a river right now  that he wont be coming [:P]

[quote user="birchfest"]Why we want him? I look like a crap player with a dirty attitude. I cant  say I''m crying a river right now  that he wont be coming [:P]
[/quote]

But it''s not about you[:P]

apologies for the confusion on the name... hope you all get the drift of what was meant... rubbish, dirty, tesco bag wearing, skin head, col who, load of poop! [:D]

hahahahah thats the worst typo ever! Of Course I meant  he.... unless I''m Paul Tierney! [;)] Im sure even he would admit  it!

[quote]MARC Tierney has categorically dismissed speculation surrounding a move

away from Colchester United - least of all to Norwich City![/quote]

Erm, is there anything (even Football Rumours) linking us to this player, or are they just bringing Norwich up because of our new found "rivalry"? *yawn*What a bell-end he is, honestly.

I think it could be that his missus was asked by a random and he felt that this was something that could be blown out of proportion and wanted it to be subdued farily quickly... idiot!

Nope never heard of him.

Was he one of the defenders that shipped 12 goals in the last 2 games? From memory at least 4 of the goals were through the right channel.

And we all know if we want a Col employee we take them.

Cureton, Lambert etc...

I''d like to take this opportunity to announce that I will never play for Real Madrid.

[quote user="Mike Grant"]If we can just get Camuldung (or whatever the jorno of the year calls himself) to say he''ll never post on a Norwich City Site, never in a million years, my day will be complete :o)[/quote]

Now then, you are really asking the impossible Mike.

This guy ?

Born in Salford, Greater Manchester, Tierney signed for Manchester United as a trainee in

July 1999 and as a professional 12 months later. He was loaned out to Crewe Alexandra, Colchester United, and Bradford City. He made his senior debut for Manchester

United on 3 December 2003 against West Bromwich Albion in the League Cup. He signed for Livingston on 16 June 2005

having been released by Manchester United, but failed to impress in his

first season at the club and they were relegated from the Scottish Premier League. He joined Blackpool on 2 June 2006 on a free transfer.

In July 2007, Blackpool manager Simon

Grayson allowed Tierney to join Stockport County in a six-month loan

deal.[1]

Tierney returned to Blackpool in January 2008, and in May 2008, he was

released by the club.[2]

In September 2008 he signed for Conference National club Altrincham.[3]

Tierney has also represented the Republic of Ireland at under 21

level.[4]

YearsClubApp (Gls)*
2000–2005

2002–2003

2004–2005

2005–2006

2006–2008

2007–2008

2008–
Manchester United

Crewe Alexandra (loan)

Colchester United (loan)

Bradford City (loan)

Livingston

Blackpool

Stockport County (loan)

Altrincham
00 (0)

14 (1)

02 (0)

14 (0)

25 (0)

10 (0)

16 (0)

03 (0)   
He''s 27 and how many games has he (not) played in his career?   Lambert, sign him up, Lambert Lambert sign him up

[quote user="Duffman"]This guy ?

Born in Salford, Greater Manchester, Tierney signed for Manchester United as a trainee in July 1999 and as a professional 12 months later. He was loaned out to Crewe Alexandra, Colchester United, and Bradford City. He made his senior debut for Manchester United on 3 December 2003 against West Bromwich Albion in the League Cup. He signed for Livingston on 16 June 2005 having been released by Manchester United, but failed to impress in his first season at the club and they were relegated from the Scottish Premier League. He joined Blackpool on 2 June 2006 on a free transfer.

In July 2007, Blackpool manager Simon Grayson allowed Tierney to join Stockport County in a six-month loan deal.[1] Tierney returned to Blackpool in January 2008, and in May 2008, he was released by the club.[2] In September 2008 he signed for Conference National club Altrincham.[3]

Tierney has also represented the Republic of Ireland at under 21 level.[4]

YearsClubApp (Gls)*
2000–2005
2002–2003
2004–2005
2005–2006
2006–2008
2007–2008
2008–
Manchester United
Crewe Alexandra (loan)
Colchester United (loan)
Bradford City (loan)
Livingston
Blackpool
Stockport County (loan)
Altrincham
00 (0)
14 (1)
02 (0)
14 (0)
25 (0)
10 (0)
16 (0)
03 (0)   

He''s 27 and how many games has he (not) played in his career?  

Lambert, sign him up, Lambert Lambert sign him up
[/quote]

I think we''ve already decided it''s Marc Tierney and not Paul.

Seems pretty straightforward to me. he''s obviously miffed that Lambert hasn''t come back in for him so he''s slagging us off to endear himself to Colchester fans.

[quote user="Mike Grant"]If we can just get Camuldung (or whatever the jorno of the year calls himself) to say he''ll never post on a Norwich City Site, never in a million years, my day will be complete :o)[/quote]

Hear, hear. Another fan of Camel Turd I see.

Frankly, Camuldonum''s posts are normally much more intersting than the vast majority on here and he never degenerates into abuse just because someone else offers a different opinion.

[quote user="Demonic Pen"][quote user="Mike Grant"]If we can just get Camuldung (or whatever the jorno of the year calls himself) to say he''ll never post on a Norwich City Site, never in a million years, my day will be complete :o)[/quote] Frankly, Camuldonum''s posts are normally much more intersting than the vast majority on here and he never degenerates into abuse just because someone else offers a different opinion.[/quote]

He has descended into abuse on at least two occasions that I can recall, that''s why I don''t like him. It''s bad enough that fans of NCFC can be nasty and obnoxious, without having jumped-up wannabe hacks coming on here and being unpleasant.

“It''s flattering to be linked with Championship clubs, but I''m

getting a good grounding here and I''m really excited about what

Colchester are building.”Hahahaha - he''s calling us a championship club. Well he''s not far wrong, but it does imply that he doesn''t think Colchester is one . . . .

[quote user="Demonic Pen"][quote user="Mike Grant"]If we can just get Camuldung (or whatever the jorno of the year calls himself) to say he''ll never post on a Norwich City Site, never in a million years, my day will be complete :o)[/quote] Frankly, Camuldonum''s posts are normally much more intersting than the vast majority on here and he never degenerates into abuse just because someone else offers a different opinion.[/quote]

Absolutely right, he doesn''t throw abuse at people at all, he just likes to be condescending and patronising towards people. Prize prat I am afraid (in my opinion of course!)!

dont bite the hand that could potentially feed you one day Tierny.. im sure Alan Lee said he''d never play for Norwich once too.....

[quote user="Attleborough_Canary"]

Absolutely right, he doesn''t throw abuse at people at all, he just likes to be condescending and patronising towards people. Prize prat I am afraid (in my opinion of course!)!

[/quote]

I take people as I find them. He''s never been patronising or condescending to me. To be honest, I have rarely read any of his posts which have been condescending or patronising apart from in response to unpleasant and abusive posts from a few people on here. can''t blame him for that.

Nice to see the childish outburts from Gobbie Cowlick are emulated by the players.

What a bell

[quote user="Attleborough_Canary"]

[/quote]

I agree with you, he comes across as arrogant and perhaps this gets in the way of the fact that sometimes he is able to offer an insight into things we aren''t able to get ourselves. Sadly his know-all attitude makes him difficult to like.