Sign in to follow this  
Herb

To all going to Colchester on Saturday.

I propose that we should buy nothing inside their ground. Not a single drink, pie or sausage roll (lets face it, they''ll probably gob in them anyway!)Petty? Maybe, but their chairman started it - lets show him we can play silly bollocks too!

I''m not going to the toilet for a good few days before the game.  See how they like cleaning up a completely destroyed toilet bowl :)

[quote user="They Call Me Gary"]I''m not going to the toilet for a good few days before the game.  See how they like cleaning up a completely destroyed toilet bowl :)[/quote]Ha ha! That''s brilliant, make sure you have a nice vindaloo before the game.

[quote user="Herb"]I propose that we should buy nothing inside their ground. Not a single drink, pie or sausage roll (lets face it, they''ll probably gob in them anyway!)

Petty? Maybe, but their chairman started it - lets show him we can play silly bollocks too!
[/quote]

Whether or not we buy anything the one thing we must do from start to finish is make a fantastic noise and put all of their players under pressure.

[quote user="First Wizard"]It won''t hurt them at all, they have franchise sellers inside the ground.[/quote]So they''ll have good reason to question the trappy chairman''s judgement in turning this into a grudge match.If I was one of those vendors I''d be looking for compensation from the club for nuking the takings...

[quote user="mr wizard"]Buy pies then throw them on the pitch whilst chanting these aint as good as delias :P[/quote]That''s a good plan for anyone worried about any season ticket price rises for the next few years.You won''t need one as you''ll be under a banning order...

If all the home section tickets were returned a couple of days before the match, Colchester would have very little time to re-sell them, and the attendance that Cowling is crowing about would be affected, and subsequently no Norwich fans would be out of pcoket, refused entry and the home support nullified. I''m not sure how refunds are dealt with, or even if refunds are given, but...

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]Would it not hurt them more if people simply didn''t buy tickets?[/quote]That could also hurt the boys in Yellow on the pitch though if we had no support there for them.