Sign in to follow this  
Murphy and the Bricks

Saturdays game with Village Pub Utd!!!!!

I''m amazed with all the hype surrounding this game, the fact that a lot of us Norwich fans have tickets for the home section & a lot of fans are traveling without tickets. That they are allowing this game to go on the same time as binmen are playing at home. I know the Village team only get a few hundered supporters for their games, but the fact that they are playing the biggest team in East Anglia will ensure a big crowd with some potential problems. Even without the hype I would have thought one of the game would have been moved to Friday night or Sunday to prevent any problems!

I''m very surprised, bearing in mind that I was reading yesterday how Colchester and Ipswich request non-conflicting home matches due to the fact that they share stewards.

[quote user="Spud1973"]

I''m amazed with all the hype surrounding this game, the fact that a lot of us Norwich fans have tickets for the home section & a lot of fans are traveling without tickets. That they are allowing this game to go on the same time as binmen are playing at home. I know the Village team only get a few hundered supporters for their games, but the fact that they are playing the biggest team in East Anglia will ensure a big crowd with some potential problems. Even without the hype I would have thought one of the game would have been moved to Friday night or Sunday to prevent any problems!

[/quote]Not biggest team in terms of league standing though are you ? And didnt little old village team colchester put 7 past you at carrot road ?