Sign in to follow this  
I am a Banana

Otsemobor to Exeter

In the canary store in the city today and just happened to hear the 2 workers saying that he was possibly moving to exeter , maybe seabourne is on his way???

I would see that as a good swap.And that is no disrespect to Jon, I don''t agree with the bashing.

[quote user="I am a Banana"]In the canary store in the city today and just happened to hear the 2 workers saying that he was possibly moving to exeter , maybe seabourne is on his way???[/quote]Good, he is a waste of space and a disgrace to the shirt.Seaborne coming will have absolutely no bearing on his departure though, with Otsemobore being a right back and Seaborne a left sided defender.

[quote user="JTG"][quote user="I am a Banana"]In the canary store in the city today and just happened to hear the 2 workers saying that he was possibly moving to exeter , maybe seabourne is on his way???[/quote]

Good, he is a waste of space and a disgrace to the shirt.

Seaborne coming will have absolutely no bearing on his departure though, with Otsemobore being a right back and Seaborne a left sided defender.
[/quote]

he is not a waste of space, although i don''t feel he will be hear at the start of next season he is still an asset! he speed is just lightening!

[quote user="morty"]I would see that as a good swap.

And that is no disrespect to Jon, I don''t agree with the bashing.
[/quote]

Be warned, Nora just hates pretentious individuals who feel using first name terms gives them some form of gravitas?

I think you''re just doing it to wind her up[;)]

Deary deary me.........

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="morty"]I would see that as a good swap.And that is no disrespect to Jon, I don''t agree with the bashing.[/quote]

Be warned, Nora just hates pretentious individuals who feel using first name terms gives them some form of gravitas?

Deary deary me.........

[/quote]

Lol, got me!!Really I spell his last name wrong so often that I decided to just use his christian name rather than incur the wrath of the forum spelling police!

[quote user="morty"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="morty"]I would see that as a good swap.

And that is no disrespect to Jon, I don''t agree with the bashing.
[/quote]

Deary deary me.........

[/quote]

Lol, got me!!

Really I spell his last name wrong so often that I decided to just use his christian name rather than incur the wrath of the forum spelling police!
[/quote]

call him ''semi''

[quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="morty"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="morty"]I would see that as a good swap.And that is no disrespect to Jon, I don''t agree with the bashing.[/quote]

Deary deary me.........

[/quote]

Lol, got me!!Really I spell his last name wrong so often that I decided to just use his christian name rather than incur the wrath of the forum spelling police![/quote]

call him ''semi''

[/quote]But that sounds like a half erect penis.Oh...

Always had a soft spot for Jon. He''s the one player that I most want to do well, but usually lets us down. The pace of an Olympic Sprinter but the brain of a fish...

[quote user="Darren Lamb.... Agent"]Always had a soft spot for Jon. He''s the one player that I most want to do well, but usually lets us down. The pace of an Olympic Sprinter but the brain of a fish...[/quote]Hahahahaha!

[quote user="morty"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

Deary deary me.........

[/quote]

Lol, got me!!Really I spell his last name wrong so often that I decided to just use his christian name rather than incur the wrath of the forum spelling police![/quote]Never mind the spelling police............ you''ve just incurred the wrath of the muti-cultural society name police.It''s all first names these days........Christian names are SO yesterday.Do keep up.....

If he was Jewish, his Christian name would be "Jewboy". (Because Christians are intolerant racist pigs according to political correct police who have never stepped in a church, and that''s what they''d call him)