Sign in to follow this  
yoda

who in your opinion

Has been the clubs best finisher over the years ? In my time i''d have to say Ted mac .

Well you can look on it on stats...for example, i don''t think Earnshaw would get it, as he misses far too many, but made/got soo many chances, he scored loads....

It would have to be Ashton or Holt for me..... (or Ched Evans, he was pretty good...don''t remember him missing many)

[quote user="grantroederdisaster"]Apparently Earnie has the best goals to games ratio in our history!

Thats what I heard anyway but one thing for sure is I know it isn''t one goal of his buttock Dean Coney![/quote]

but not goals to shot ratio.....

Robert Fleck, Kevin Drinkell, Chris Sutton.

Malcolm Allen impressed me when he was here as well, though he wasn''t around for long. Very clinical. Ditto Ashley Ward.

In my time its gotta be out of:Robbo, Earnshaw, Holty or Ashton.I would order them in terms of preference: Earnshaw Holty Robbo Ashton*this is just my prefence and no doubt some will say Ashton is the best of those 4 but my ordering isnt based on who i think is best*

if ever, its none of those....

I know Earnie was good, but he does and did miss far too many, that is the problem with a striker like him, hes a decent finisher, but needs plenty of chances (which luckily he got here...)

what about Dublin? Did he ever miss? (he obviously did, i just don''t memorise Norwich misses....