Sign in to follow this  
kevin brighton

Colchester Bashing

I think its time to stop the Colchester bashing and concentrate on winning the match because winning will say much more than all of the comments that have been stated on many threads. We do want to win obviously to erase the memory of a terrible opening day and we all want the winning feeling but should we lose then possible we will all feel that little bit worse and undoubtedly we will be barraged by the Col U fans.

[quote user="morty"]They started it.

Oh yeah, and they smell.
[/quote]

A worse smell is coming from your direction,oh hang on it stops about 20 miles up the A12...

I agree that all the "tin pot pub team" comments are a little bit ridiculous, the "tin pot pub team" inflicted our heaviest ever home defeat and provided us with our best manager for the last 10 years so all this "Big Club" stuff is a bit daft.The best response is to beat them fair and square, but I think it''s going to be tough as they will all be 100% up for it and we need brave hearts on the pitch to counter their physical game.

[quote user="cufcone"]

[quote user="morty"]They started it.Oh yeah, and they smell.[/quote]

A worse smell is coming from your direction,oh hang on it stops about 20 miles up the A12...

[/quote][Y]

[quote user="Mister Chops"]I agree that all the "tin pot pub team" comments are a little bit ridiculous, the "tin pot pub team" inflicted our heaviest ever home defeat and provided us with our best manager for the last 10 years so all this "Big Club" stuff is a bit daft.The best response is to beat them fair and square, but I think it''s going to be tough as they will all be 100% up for it and we need brave hearts on the pitch to counter their physical game.[/quote]We are a lot better than we were then as well, since Aidy came in the "pub team" are down to 15 pints a week and Pork scratchings on Sunday nights only, they are also a lot fitter because they are pushing customers cars out of the pub car park in this bad weather.

Totally agree. I have a foot in both camps and its really pi$$ing me off the bickering thats going on.One of the great things that used to unite Norwich & ColU fans is our hatred of the Suffolk Scum.Lets focus on the game and cut out the pathetic comments (village, small club, etc). We need to get promoted this season and personally I hope we win League 1 and ColU go up by winning the playoff final (so I can enjoy a dayout at Wembley!)

Yeh , Colchester are getting tiresome. I think they really did some damage when Cowardling opened his fat mouth :-/Dunno if its repairable, i think a Norwich win will help, a Colchester win on saturday would prolly not help matters

I fully agree with this stop the bashing Crap cause you know it will come back and haunt us they beat us 7-1 agreed that was the begining of the season but its this kind of game that it could Happen again  what if the unforgetable happens and we lose so lets stop being so cocky and  lets just save it for the game cheer loud and sing strong  OTBC

What worries me is that they have only allowed 21 goals all season..and yes if we did not allow 7 goals in the first game we would be the same. Our defense has been stout since than but they have been all year...Should be a great game with a lot of passion on both sides. Just hope emotions do not turn into violence and lets have a great game 1-0 City and I will be happy as we continue our march towards Leeds.