Sign in to follow this  
wrathsajoke

Re: Robbie Cowlings Latest Stunt- Sure to anger Norwich fans

[quote user="ncfc4life"]I simply cannot wait to put this arrogant little village team in their place, just really hope the game goes ahead though.[/quote]

Mmmm, that sounds rather arrogant to me ! Me ? I''ll be happy with a point away from home against one of our closest competitors fro promotion. let''s hope for a solid, professional display from our team.

[quote user="canary cherub "]

[quote user="Hit Squad"]Robbie Cowling is putting his own hands in his pocket to produce 7000 Tshirts with the wordings

Norwich 1 Colchester 7

8th August 2009

Colchester FC

[/quote]

We should do one of our own along the lines of "Boadicea 1 Colchester 0"

AD 61

[/quote]

We stole their manager, the best manager they''ll probably ever have. They have a right to be a bit pi$$ed off with us. I really hope there''s no trouble on Saturday. Let''s do a win, beat these idiots and their stupid ridiculous chairman and be the end of it. This muppet has had way too much airtime and press coverage and hopefully we will be where we belong next season and they''ll stay where they belong next season, everyone will be happy, and we can go back to hating a team worth hating

We should make our own t shirts with

Norwich 5 - 1 Colchester

22 March 2008

People seem to have forgotten that. Not much different from 7 - 1!

going to say  schools  hamilton primary  school & the gilbert school . & fav player  was  ray crawford  who scored  V  leeds  . p.s   to the spy  thanks to 1 of your season tickets holders for getting our tickets before xmas lol

[quote user="a1canary"]We should make our own t shirts with Norwich 5 - 1 Colchester 22 March 2008 People seem to have forgotten that. Not much different from 7 - 1![/quote]

Whilst we''ll be releasing a CD of you lot singing from the same match  - ''We''ll never play you again''.

[quote user="Magnificent Seven"]

[quote user="a1canary"]We should make our own t shirts with Norwich 5 - 1 Colchester 22 March 2008 People seem to have forgotten that. Not much different from 7 - 1![/quote]

Whilst we''ll be releasing a CD of you lot singing from the same match  - ''We''ll never play you again''.

[/quote]

But would it be worth it? I mean given your normal fan base who would buy it?

P.s You our Derby LOL!

[quote user="ncfc4life"]I simply cannot wait to put this arrogant little village team in their place, just really hope the game goes ahead though.
[/quote]

Er Colchester arrogant? Only one set of fans being arrogant in all this and it ain''t us...

[quote user="cufcone"]

[quote user="ncfc4life"]I simply cannot wait to put this arrogant little village team in their place, just really hope the game goes ahead though.
[/quote]

Er Colchester arrogant? Only one set of fans being arrogant in all this and it ain''t us...

[/quote]

And was anyone bothered with YOUR LOCAL DERBY before your chairman opened his gob

[quote user="Lambert is King"][quote user="cufcone"]

[/quote]

[/quote] And was anyone bothered with YOUR LOCAL DERBY before your chairman opened his gob[/quote]

Southend is our local Derby not you..You a just another arrogant MASSIVE club who thinks you are too good and BIG to be playing in our league..

[quote user="cufcone"][quote user="Lambert is King"][quote user="cufcone"]

[quote user="ncfc4life"]I simply cannot wait to put this arrogant little village team in their place, just really hope the game goes ahead though.[/quote]

[/quote] And was anyone bothered with YOUR LOCAL DERBY before your chairman opened his gob[/quote]

Southend is our local Derby not you..You a just another arrogant MASSIVE club who thinks you are too good and BIG to be playing in our league..

[/quote]Your Chairman is the one building it up to something it isn''t.

[quote user="Dogger in Top 2"]Good thing is, our lawyers are watching and keeping notes on Cowlings behaviour - none of this will look good on him at the hearing!![/quote]

With the best will in the world, the original article simply isn''t true and any fan, Colchester or Norwich, thinking it might be an accurate article - needs their heads looking at!

[quote user="morty"][quote user="cufcone"][quote user="Lambert is King"][quote user="cufcone"]

Please see your local press, your chairmans comments and your website. This was no diferent for us to playing a London team. Is this not being refered to as your clubs biggest ever match. Win or lose in two weeks time we wont care

[/quote]Your Chairman is the one building it up to something it isn''t.[/quote]

[quote user="cufcone"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Nothing to do with the fact you continue (as a club and  fans) to bait us & provoke us. I had nothing against Col Utd until you started acting like inferior girl guides. Now I have a helathy disrespect for you and your petty whinging.

[quote user="morty"]People really need to download Firefox and cut out all that blockquote bollocks.

[:)]
[/quote]

...or alternatively click on compatability view in Internet Explorer.

[quote user="Smudger"]

[quote user="morty"]People really need to download Firefox and cut out all that blockquote bollocks.[:)][/quote]

...or alternatively click on compatability view in Internet Explorer.

[/quote]Either would do![Y]

[quote user="Clean Shirt"]what about for those of us in chrome?[/quote]I like Chrome, but it doesn''t work on here, unless there is a compatibility mode that I didn''t find.Just download firefox, Chrome nicked all its ideas from there anyway lol.

[quote user="cufcone"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Why don''t you sod off to your own message board you muppet. Am I the only one who is sick and tired of tw.ats who are fans of other clubs - particularly binners - coming on here and acting like tiresome, loathsome boors (and bores too), speaking as dogmatically as they like?

[quote user="Mike Grant"][quote user="cufcone"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Nothing to do with the fact you continue (as a club and  fans) to bait us & provoke us. I had nothing against Col Utd until you started acting like inferior girl guides. Now I have a helathy disrespect for you and your petty whinging.

[/quote]

Hear hear. I actually despise Col Who? fans more than that other sh.ite team who play in blue and white. Bunch of cocksuckers the lot of ''em! Always sh.it on the old blue and white!

[quote user="Pablo Picarsole"][quote user="cufcone"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Why don''t you sod off to your own message board you muppet. Am I the only one who is sick and tired of tw.ats who are fans of other clubs - particularly binners - coming on here and acting like tiresome, loathsome boors (and bores too), speaking as dogmatically as they like?

[/quote]

Maybe we will dissapear after the idiot Norwich fans that keep going on our board sod off.......

[quote user="Norfolk Lutonian "]

clever actually.....if they are handed out match day then what Norwich fans are going to want to wear this T-shirt?

Norwich fan''s in the home area are going to stand out like a sore thumb!

I hope we can repay them for there kindness over the last few months by thumping them by a similar scoreline 8-0 anyone?

[/quote]

Dont forget to take Sharpie Pens and Permanent markers for editing purposes guys :)

Oops, link didn''t work...http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=925994&id=1027887849&op=1&view=all&subj=259429466293&aid=-1&oid=259429466293