Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Truth or Lie.

Nigel has only 1.2 million to spend, truth or lie?.

Nigel has more than that, truth or lie?.

Whether or not you believe this, personally I no longer care!!!!.

Have we got a great manager...without doubt.

Have we got a true team in every sense of that word....without doubt.

Will we do a binmen, and pay our creditors 5p in the pound..No!.

Am I of today happy?....You bet.

Anyone else feeling this positive?.

[quote]Nigel has only 1.2 million to spend, truth or lie?. Nigel has more than that, truth or lie?. Whether or not you believe this, personally I no longer care!!!!. Have we got a great manager...without ...[/quote]

I still think we won''t spend more than £1.2M.  But I''m only taking this stance so I will be pleasantly surprised if we do, rather than desperately disappointed if we don''t!

I''m sorry Wiz but I''ve got to pull you up on your 4th point.  "Have we got a great manager...without doubt."  Is this the same Wiz as the anti Nige one we''ve seen in the past????

i think Norwich are like rockstar, and dont go media friendly......

The amount of times we have been told "huckerby is out for todays game", Yet hes there on the pitch perfect as peach.

I really woudlnt be supprised if your right whiz, and Worthy has more than 1.2 million quid!

And isnt it strange the board told us the figures there and then.......

[quote]I still think we won''t spend more than £1.2M. But I''m only taking this stance so I will be pleasantly surprised if we do, rather than desperately disappointed if we don''t! I''m sorry Wiz but I''ve got...[/quote]

DD: My dear friend, apart from a small blimp, a month ago, I have, unlike many, been quiet supportive of ''Nigel Boy'' (remember that thread!) in the past.

Okay I admit, that at the start of last season, I was very doubtful of him, and his previous obsession with route one, and defensive tactics.

I well remember your spat with another well known ''Yankee'' poster, when you insisted that you had the fundemental right to change your mind!.

I trust you also apply this right to others as well.

But be that as it may, I have and do support Worthy, and you are being slighytly naughty to suggest otherwise.

See posters, DD and I don''t always agree!.

[quote]DD: My dear friend, apart from a small blimp, a month ago, I have, unlike many, been quiet supportive of ''Nigel Boy'' (remember that thread!) in the past. Okay I admit, that at the start of last seaso...[/quote]

Of course I apply that right to other posters.  I have constantly changed my mind over players.  I''m glad you support Worthy as I still feel he is the best man for the job