Sign in to follow this  
morty

IF you had the money...

Would you invest in Norwich city?I mean really. People rant on here about how people should invest in the club, so that is my question to you.Bear in mind you will never see your money back, say you won 100k on the lotto, would you give half to the Canaries.As much as I love em, I''m not sure I would.

[quote user="First Wizard"]

I would, but I''d wan''t something in return, two season tickets for life and a car park pass.

But thats all!

[/quote]That seems fair enough.I guess its about where you are in life and how much you need the money!

[quote user="blahblahblah"]With 100k I could have my house paid off.

With 50 k I could pay the wages of one sixth of Gary Doherty.

House it is I''m afraid.
[/quote]

+ with the amount you''d save on your mortgage you could contribute more to City via merchandise, or executive seating or something. It''s not as simple as an either or choice, I think you can do both.

I''m with you, I''d do the former, but I''d have extra cash every month as a result and I imagine City would see a fair bit of that.

100k. No it wouldn''t even come close to clearing my mortgage. A silly Euro Millions win of say 70 Million then definitely. Delia has put in and lost a lot of money BUT she will still retire with more than most of us could ever dream of having.

If I had the money I would buy that nice little club in Suffolk and then wind the company up!!!

I wouldnt invest but id give an interest free loan to help the club in the short term, mean while I get my season tickets paid for and the vip treatment!

The possibility of investing in Norwich City is the only reason I do the lottery every week.

Half of £100k (or even all of it) isn''t going to make any difference, so no.

If I won £10m the club could have £9.5m in exchange for a majority shareholding, by which I mean new shares not buying off existing shareholders.  That would leave £500k for me, which is all that any human being could possibly need afaic.

[quote user="canary cherub "]

The possibility of investing in Norwich City is the only reason I do the lottery every week.

Half of £100k (or even all of it) isn''t going to make any difference, so no.

If I won £10m the club could have £9.5m in exchange for a majority shareholding, by which I mean new shares not buying off existing shareholders.  That would leave £500k for me, which is all that any human being could possibly need afaic.

[/quote]500K???? You''re setting your sights a little low there! You''d spend that on a decent house these days! [:O]

I''ve always thought about this, I reckon if I won a substantial amount on the lottery, say a few million, i''d buy the unsold shares and then invet the rest of the money into other business ventures so hopefully i''d be able to make more money and then I would probably buy the club outright. So hopefully in a few years I will be the new owner of Norwich and i''ll be able to come back on here and read all the lovely things about the new owner!

If I could buy the club outright, I would.

I would clear the debts and get rid of the cook. Make my Dad Honourary (spelling?) President.

If those restaurants dont make money then tell Delia she can run them independent to the club and pay a rent to the club.

Build another tier on the City Stand.

that''s for starters!!

[quote user="morty"]Would you invest in Norwich city?

I mean really. People rant on here about how people should invest in the club, so that is my question to you.

Bear in mind you will never see your money back, say you won 100k on the lotto, would you give half to the Canaries.

As much as I love em, I''m not sure I would.
[/quote]

I would invest in a private detective to track you down.... and then have cock tattooed on your forehead....

Money well spent I''d say......

[quote user="Cluck the Purist...."]

[quote user="morty"]Would you invest in Norwich city?I mean really. People rant on here about how people should invest in the club, so that is my question to you.Bear in mind you will never see your money back, say you won 100k on the lotto, would you give half to the Canaries.As much as I love em, I''m not sure I would.[/quote]

I would invest in a private detective to track you down.... and then have cock tattooed on your forehead....

[/quote]Then we''d have matching tatoos, lovely.[:)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Cluck the Purist...."]

I mean really. People rant on here about how people should invest in the club, so that is my question to you.

Bear in mind you will never see your money back, say you won 100k on the lotto, would you give half to the Canaries.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Then we''d have matching tatoos, lovely.

[:)]
[/quote]

I''m beginning to like you....  [;)]

[quote user="Cluck the Purist...."]and then have cock tattooed on your forehead....[/quote]Do you have hen tattooed on yours Cluck? [:^)]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Cluck the Purist...."]and then have cock tattooed on your forehead....[/quote]Do you have hen tattooed on yours Cluck? [:^)][/quote]So is Cluck a chick then?Explains a thing or two..........

i wouldn''t give them any if i won 100k on lotto, i would spend it carefully.

On the other hand if i won millions i would give roughly 500k-1m to Norwich for transfers.

[quote user="Dogger in Top 2"]No, cos i don''t agree with the wage demands of pro footballers[/quote]Neither do I, but equally CEs and Boards are just as much to blame for giving it to them.

[/quote]

i would invest in NCFC if i had millions, i dont think 50k would make much difference though...

[quote user="morty"]Would you invest in Norwich city?I mean really. People rant on here about how people should invest in the club, so that is my question to you.Bear in mind you will never see your money back, say you won 100k on the lotto, would you give half to the Canaries.As much as I love em, I''m not sure I would.[/quote]If i had the money id buy Ipswich and run them into the ground

Unfortunately were just not an attractive proposition. Look at clubs like Charlton or Millwall. London based clubs are always a more atttractive proposition than us. Either club could be a Chelsea in 5 years time with the right investment. Or at the very least a Fulham, now pushing for Europe.Were a country bumpkin club with a mad chef for an owner. Were not fashionable and location is the killer. Any club in or around London will always be a more attractive deal to any potential buyer, whether its Chelsea or Leyton Orient.

If i won £51m on the Euro Lottery on Wednesday I would most certainly invest in Norwich City . Id invest £30m to clear the debt and give Lambert some transfer funds without a doubt.Still leave me £21m so im sure I could cope.

If I was a billionaire I wouldn''t touch Norwich, or any other club come to that. No money to be made therefore why not just enjoy it as a fan?!

If I won £80million , I would give half to the club.No Questions, would''nt want it back. Would just want someone with the clubs interests at heart making decisions at the club. Would Rather give them my £40m than have some russians |£100m to be honest.