Sign in to follow this  
KeelansGlove

The funny thing about the Gestapo

I was just thinking about the grilling people may have to go through to get in to the game on saturday and it may well be another massive own goal by ColU.

Say for instance you are an exile ColU fan or just been tempted along by someone else on the back of all the hype plus the fact that ColU stuffed us first game of the season whats to stop you not being allowed in ? After all I am sure there are many people at any particular game at carrow road that couldn''t give Norwich history chapter and verse.

This game could be an opportunity to get additional fans in , after all if the game is likely to be nearing a sell out for the first time ever this means one of 2 things

1) Large Numbers of Norwich fans still have tickets for the game despite the witchhunt

2) Many more locals who do not normally attend matches are coming along to see what all the fuss is about.

I have a feeling that it is probably a mixture of the 2 but if you are a casual supporter (or first time supporter) and they start shining torches in your eyes and asking you to recite the squad list backward there is every chance you would say stuff that and never go to the cuckoo clock again.

So its a lose lose lose situation off the pitch and hopefully on it too.

Ironically I sat beside 2 Colu fans at carrow road with colours and everything first game of the season, admittedly I couldn''t look them in the eye at the end of the game but didn''t have an issue with it.

it will be like the great escape at the turnstyles..that scene where the gestapo bloke says "good luck" to  gordon jackson at the train station and catches him out   [:D]

There''s not gonna be any grilling at the turnstiles! It''d take far too long to ask everyone questions before letting them in. The ground would be half empty by kick-off! Not possible I don''t think.