Sign in to follow this  
Barclaybred

Can a neutral supporter be thrown..

out of a ground? As i have seen 4 lads from ayrshire sitting in the barclay,as they were trying to attend as many league grounds in britain as possible..Didnt support any side,until we scored then started joining in,though couldnt get the hang of "On the ball"..They kept singing " forever win or die"

[quote user="The Walking Man walking to Yeovil"]Theoretically I guess they could because the police would claim they may commit an offence...[/quote]If police could arrest you because you might commit and offence then I think that 90% of the country would be in prison right now! No, I think it would come under the whole mangment reserves the right to refuse entry type rule... they can use it to remove home fans too if they are causing a problem.

[quote user="birchfest"][quote user="The Walking Man walking to Yeovil"]Theoretically I guess they could because the police would claim they may commit an offence...[/quote]

If police could arrest you because you might commit and offence then I think that 90% of the country would be in prison right now! No, I think it would come under the whole mangment reserves the right to refuse entry type rule... they can use it to remove home fans too if they are causing a problem.
[/quote]

Not necessarily arrest you but I think they can move you, something to do with potentially causing an alcohol related offence? There was link on here sometime back, i''ll try and find it up...

Knew i''d read it somewhere! Section 27 is the bit of legislation. Police can move people from a specified area for up to 48 hours, worryingly no offence needs to have been committed, the police just have to say that the person poses a risk of ''alchol related disorder.'' No hard evidence is required and the police move you under the threat of arrest. Very suspect in my opinion.

http://www.fsf.org.uk/news/So-what-is-Section-27.php

[quote user="The Walking Man walking to Yeovil"]

[quote user="birchfest"][quote user="The Walking Man walking to Yeovil"]Theoretically I guess they could because the police would claim they may commit an offence...[/quote]If police could arrest you because you might commit and offence then I think that 90% of the country would be in prison right now! No, I think it would come under the whole mangment reserves the right to refuse entry type rule... they can use it to remove home fans too if they are causing a problem.[/quote]

Not necessarily arrest you but I think they can move you, something to do with potentially causing an alcohol related offence? There was link on here sometime back, i''ll try and find it up...

[/quote]What''s alcohol got to do with it?

[quote user="Tunica Molesta"]I see what you mean.  They can use it as an excuse.
[/quote]

Potentially very worrying, because if the ground sells alcohol (which im sure it does) even if you''re teetotal the police could move you on...

[quote user="The Walking Man walking to Yeovil"]

Knew i''d read it somewhere! Section 27 is the bit of legislation. Police can move people from a specified area for up to 48 hours, worryingly no offence needs to have been committed, the police just have to say that the person poses a risk of ''alchol related disorder.'' No hard evidence is required and the police move you under the threat of arrest. Very suspect in my opinion.

http://www.fsf.org.uk/news/So-what-is-Section-27.php

[/quote]

"He fell down the stairs sarge"....