Sign in to follow this  
The Walking Man

Cowling/Colchester specials.

Right just a bit of fun here''s my Cowling/Colchester Specials, feel free to play along at home [:D]

Cowling to come onto the pitch before the game and give it the big inspirational speech - 10/11

McNally and Cowling get into a fight in the Director''s box - 25/1

Record stadium attendance on Saturday - 1/5

Colchester to lose 7-1 - 33/1

Boothroyd to resign directly after the match - 33/1

Cowling to resign from the board after the match - 33/1

Match abandoned due to crowd disorder - 50/1

Pitch invasion involving at least two people - 6/1

Norwich to lose 7-1 - 100/1

Bowkett to be indefinately banned fro Cuckoo Farm - 18/1

I''m sure more will be thought up with time [:)]

Cowling to shake Paul Lambert''s hand before the game 250/1

Cowling to buy Bowkett a drink in the boardroom 66/1

6/4 Lambert to argue with somebody in the crowd

2/1 Delia to sit with the away supporters

18/1 Delia to be arrested for making obscene gestures to away supporters

1/6 Colchester press call this a local derby in their report at least 10 times

25/1 Norwich win Cowling is so disgusted he hits Boothroyd

25/1 Norwich win Cowling is so digusted he sacks Boothroyd

3/1Boothroyd to manage Norwich within the next ten years

Evens Boothroyd to applaud Norwich fans

Evens Lisbie to open his gob

Evens none of these new fans come back for Colchesters next home game

8/11 Lambert tries to shake hands with cowling after the game and Cowling refuses

[quote user="Lambert is King"]6/4 Lambert to argue with somebody in the crowd 2/1 Delia to sit with the away supporters 18/1 Delia to be arrested for making obscene gestures to away supporters 1/6 Colchester press call this a local derby in their report at least 10 times 25/1 Norwich win Cowling is so disgusted he hits Boothroyd 25/1 Norwich win Cowling is so digusted he sacks Boothroyd 3/1Boothroyd to manage Norwich within the next ten years Evens Boothroyd to applaud Norwich fans Evens Lisbie to open his gob Evens none of these new fans come back for Colchesters next home game 8/11 Lambert tries to shake hands with cowling after the game and Cowling refuses[/quote]

Haha some of them are almost certain to happen i.e. a certain Mr. Lisbie [:@] and the local press one!

Lisbie to score - 5/1

Colchester''s next home gate less than 6000 - 2/1

2/1 the pub near the ground has no beer except 6 bottles of Newcastle Brown, no lemonade, no snacks, no change and one barmaid. It is Essex after all.

[quote user="Kathy"]2/1 the pub near the ground has no beer except 6 bottles of Newcastle Brown, no lemonade, no snacks, no change and one barmaid. It is Essex after all.[/quote]

And evens that said barmaid will be called either Tracey or Sharon

Norwich players and fans to go nuts if we score first..

Norwich players and fans to go mental if we score second..

Norwich fans to go mental at players for involving Lambert in a celebratory jig on the tough line :)

[quote user="Lambert is King"]6/4 Lambert to argue with somebody in the crowd 2/1 Delia to sit with the away supporters 18/1 Delia to be arrested for making obscene gestures to away supporters 1/6 Colchester press call this a local derby in their report at least 10 times 25/1 Norwich win Cowling is so disgusted he hits Boothroyd 25/1 Norwich win Cowling is so digusted he sacks Boothroyd 3/1Boothroyd to manage Norwich within the next ten years Evens Boothroyd to applaud Norwich fans Evens Lisbie to open his gob Evens none of these new fans come back for Colchesters next home game 8/11 Lambert tries to shake hands with cowling after the game and Cowling refuses[/quote]

Why would she want to do this to Norwich fans??????

[quote user="Lord Horn"]

Why would she want to do this to Norwich fans??????

[/quote]

Sorry meant Home supporters

[quote user="Kathy"]2/1 the pub near the ground has no beer except 6 bottles of Newcastle Brown, no lemonade, no snacks, no change and one barmaid. It is Essex after all.[/quote]

Looks like you will have to get behind the bar and serve me then Kathy if there is only one barmaid.Anyway i thought you women could multi task?

[quote user="Beauseant"]

And evens that said barmaid will be called either Tracey or Sharon

[/quote]

And their kids are called Kye and Regan or similar.

[quote user="Lambert is King"]18/1 Delia to be arrested for making obscene gestures to away supporters [/quote]I would pay good money to see that!

[quote user="Nuff Said"][quote user="Lambert is King"]18/1 Delia to be arrested for making obscene gestures to away supporters [/quote]I would pay good money to see that![/quote]

Nuff should have course have said Home supporters

There is actually a story here for both the Eastern Daily Press and the East Anglian Daily Times.  Will Colchester offer their traditional hospitality to the visiting Directors and Officials and will the visiting Directors and Officials accept it?

Go on Archant you know you want to.....................[:|]

[quote user="Camuldonum"]

There is actually a story here for both the Eastern Daily Press and the East Anglian Daily Times.  Will Colchester offer their traditional hospitality to the visiting Directors and Officials and will the visiting Directors and Officials accept it?

[/quote]

To be fair I would like to be a fly on the wall in the Director''s lounge before and after the game, just to see how tense it is in there! I can imagine Cowling not making alot of eye contact with anybody.

[/quote]

Now do you think Delia will wear her Norwich scarf or the blue and white one. If she still has it. And what about Cowling, will he wear the West Ham scarf or the little collie one? Or will they mix and match[:^)]

[/quote]

Forgive me Camuldonum but why don''t you ask at your end what hospitality is being extended towards Norwich? Actually i am surprised you do not know unless you want to tell me otherwise.