Sign in to follow this  
Hackney Canary

For those of you going to Colchester - Do the Lambert Walk!

If you''ve got a bit of spare time on your hands and you''re off to the Beeswax Community Care Centre on Saturday afternoon, have a little watch of this...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6vCIEG0Bxc...then sing it, with the proper words installed, on your way to the ground...After three...
Any time you''re Norwich way,
Any evening, any day,
You''ll find us all
Doin'' the Lambert Walk. Oi!

Every single Norwich boy,
With his lovely Norwich gal,
You''ll find us all
On you go...

That could have come out better.Once more, with feeling...Any time you''re Norwich way,Any evening, any day,You''ll find us allDoin'' the Lambert Walk. Oi!

Every single Norwich boy,With his lovely Norwich gal,You''ll find us allDoin'' the Lambert Walk. Oi!On you go...

Re: I know its been done before but please can we sing a song for Holt

Reply Quote

homeagain wrote:

How about one for Paul Lambert............................Theres only one Paul Lambert etc etc

What about.... to the tune of Doin'' the Lambeth Walk :-

Any time you''re Norwich Way

Any time on saturday

You''ll find us all

Doin'' the Lambert Walk

It might not catch on. posted this on 27th Nov. Never heard it sung, i sing it to myself though.

[quote user="Hackney Canary"]

You''ll find us all

[/quote]

What. You all going to walk out early throwing your toys out the pram because Uncle Robbie won''t let you talk to Delia''s henchman.

[quote user="Magnificent Seven"]

What. You all going to walk out early throwing your toys out the pram because Uncle Robbie won''t let you talk to Delia''s henchman.

[/quote]That made less sense than the thier crappy song.Is your name in reference to Preston North End by any chance ?

[quote user="Magnificent Seven"]

[quote user="Hackney Canary"]

You''ll find us allDoin'' the Lambert Walk. Oi!

[/quote]

[/quote]You''ve got ''toys out the pram'' and ''Uncle Robbie'' in the right sentence, but the rest of it is cock.

[quote user="Hackney Canary"]Sorry, The Gut - didn''t realise you''d already posted - all dues and royalties to you!
[/quote]

Just didn''t want you to have high expectations. I thought it was a goer, but not the slightest bit of interest.

[quote user="The gut"]

[quote user="Hackney Canary"]Sorry, The Gut - didn''t realise you''d already posted - all dues and royalties to you![/quote]

Just didn''t want you to have high expectations. I thought it was a goer, but not the slightest bit of interest.

[/quote]Yup. Fair point. I was hoping the added ''Oi!'' might win a few people over.

Any city fans prepared to take their shovel and wheel barrows to help clear the Colchester ground?

Or shall we leave it to poster Wizard to work his magic and clear it by some other means?