Sign in to follow this  
ur just a man in a jacket

who will be first saurday...

I shall type it into the Pinkun coverage, as I wont be at the game or within Radio Norfolks catchment area [:(] God Damn Uni!

The most annoying thing is that all of us in the home end wont be able to sing it. Worse of all, the away support will be chanting at us in the home end thinking that we are Col U fans and we will just have to sit and take it!

ha ha... you will be able to spot us all, we will be the ones with a smile on our faces whilst humming along... it will be a wonderful sight!

[quote user="glove1"]to sing "robbie cowling what a w*nker"?? answer? ME[/quote]

By the looks of the heading you are P****D ALREADY[:)]

[quote user="Largey"]The most annoying thing is that all of us in the home end wont be able to sing it. Worse of all, the away support will be chanting at us in the home end thinking that we are Col U fans and we will just have to sit and take it![/quote]

All Norwich fans whereever they are will sing together after the 5th goal gets scored in the 85th min.

A winner in anything after the 85th minute or as you say after the 5/6/7 goal goes in will be the dream. Just to see how many ''home'' supporters there really are.