Sign in to follow this  
Crafty Canary

Saint Seaborne

or perhaps, we don''t need him, Askou and Doc is a great defensive partnership, and Doc even makes Nelson look better, Whitbread (or what ever his name was) has been brought in as cover.......i would have thought anyway.....

[quote user="crafty canary"]Has joined Southampton on a three and half year deal from Exeter. Perhaps they were willing to pay more than we were.[/quote]I think when we signed Whitbread our interest in Seaborne ended. Is there any news on how much he was signed for in the end? Remember we gave them a "derisory" offer back in August.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]or perhaps, we don''t need him, Askou and Doc is a great defensive partnership, and Doc even makes Nelson look better, Whitbread (or what ever his name was) has been brought in as cover.......i would have thought anyway.....[/quote]No I think he has been brought in as direct competion for the starting place, judging by what has been said of him by some of the millwall fans and the intrest he generated last summer I think he could potentially be one of our best players... though we will need to see him first!

[quote user="Clean Shirt"]Even better my saints supporting mate has heard that they are after otsemobor! I pissed myself when i heard that![/quote]lmfao..best thing i have read all day...anything more than 1p i would bite their hand off....its a shame because when he concentrates he a very good player...but to often lets his mind wonder

A shame... I was very impressed by Seaborne''s display for Exeter on Saturday and was still holding out hope that we may have gone back in for him.

I like Seaborne. But i''m pretty happy with the defense we have to see us through the season, especially with Whitbred''s signing.

[quote user="Power Ranger Canary"]southampton have loadsaaaaa moneeeeyyy[/quote]Given that they''ve just taken Semi on a free, it looks like they''ve got more than us!

[quote user="Nuff Said"][quote user="Power Ranger Canary"]southampton have loadsaaaaa moneeeeyyy[/quote]

Given that they''ve just taken Semi on a free, it looks like they''ve got more than us!
[/quote]

Eh? They''ve got more money than us because they could afford to pay nothing for him?