Sign in to follow this  
Colorado Canary

Will Cowling Ever Shut Up?

That''s Mike Dean for the record. Hasn''t done a game at as low a level as this for nearly a year and has only done two Champ games this season; the rest were all Prem/Europa League/League Cup. I think he''s usually a good, strong official but as we know when the big time refs drop down a a tier or two they tend not to have the best games and make themselves the centre of attention...

Heres a fans comment from the colchester gazette tonight

u 14 Jan 10

Hoolahan is the best player in this league I have seen this season. He is so tricky once he has the ball its a job getting it back. If we leave it open down the right flank he will turn you inside out. His passing and crosses are defence splitting. There is no doubt in my mind Norwich without him are not half the team they would be. He needs a good whack on the shins to take him out of the game, so come on the U''s defence hit him hard just like Aidy likes you to do.

Nice hey

[quote user="Lambert is King"]Heres a fans comment from the colchester gazette tonight u 14 Jan 10 Hoolahan is the best player in this league I have seen this season. He is so tricky once he has the ball its a job getting it back. If we leave it open down the right flank he will turn you inside out. His passing and crosses are defence splitting. There is no doubt in my mind Norwich without him are not half the team they would be. He needs a good whack on the shins to take him out of the game, so come on the U''s defence hit him hard just like Aidy likes you to do. Nice hey[/quote]

Shows them up for what they are, beanie hooligans