Sign in to follow this  
Colorado Canary

Will Cowling Ever Shut Up?

LOL, you''ll get a fee somewhere between what we''ve offered and what your nutter chairman wants, unfortunatly Holt & Hoolahan won''t be part of it as he originally demanded.

[quote user="glove1"]Please leave your message for Mr Cowling here and I will personally print the thread off and hand deliver to Colchester Utd''s reception Saturday afternoon. I will start... Mr Cowling, May I hope we have just spanked your small little club today and hope for one more thing this year for you personally - that you get over us taking Lambert as the real reason he had to leave, well....ask your wife. Glove1.[/quote]

Yes, let''s really hope we do beat Colchester because if we lose Cowling and all Col Utd fans will be grinning from ear to ear and crowing from the rooftops. Me ? I would take a draw now if offered. As for Cowling''s wife, bit of a cheap insult and a bit silly really. Have you seen Lambert''s and Cowling''s wives ? No, I didn''t think so !  

[quote user="wessex_exile"]Certainly would, the FA tribunal will particularly enjoy hearing that one.[/quote]

Not really Delia is an old friend of the ex Colchester owner, is shenot allowed to phone friends now in this parrallel universe that is Cowling land.

We''re being subjected to his self-glorification and castigation of Norwich every day on BBC Essex at the moment. I''m mightly relieved that we were not in the country when Norwich appointed Lambert - the radio would probably have ended up on the other side of our bedroom.

He really seems to be going out of his way to come across as an unprofessional idiot.It is crude and vulgar airing your dirty laundry like this in public, and frankly embarrassing.

[quote user="morty"]He really seems to be going out of his way to come across as an unprofessional idiot.

It is crude and vulgar airing your dirty laundry like this in public, and frankly embarrassing.
[/quote]

But the ColU fans don''t seem to be at all embarassed by him, in face there are a lot I would imagine who think everything he spouts is written in stone [:)]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="morty"]He really seems to be going out of his way to come across as an unprofessional idiot.It is crude and vulgar airing your dirty laundry like this in public, and frankly embarrassing.[/quote]

But the ColU fans don''t seem to be at all embarassed by him, in face there are a lot I would imagine who think everything he spouts is written in stone [:)]

[/quote]Well from their point of view he is their hero standing up against the bigger team.I guess if Man Utd had swooped in and nicked our manager I would want our chairman to speak up against it, but Cowling really is making himself look a little silly, seeing as it was his unprofessionalism that allowed Lambert to talk to us without sorting compensation first.

[quote user="wessex_exile"]Certainly would, the FA tribunal will particularly enjoy hearing that one.[/quote]

Yep reckon that an automatic 6 point deduction...LOL

FA " So Delia is it true you spoke to your friend the ex-Col Utd Chairman?"

Delia "Yes, Sorry"

FA "Disgraceful...."

With each passing moment Col Utd, their chairman & fans get more and more silly & laughable

I''m not going to Colchester as I haven''t got a ticket in either the away or home end (thats a different argument) but I''ve a good mind to travel down there just to knock this guy to the ground in the car park.

Anyone know what he looks like?

[img]http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/41420000/jpg/_41420895_iangibson_bbc203.jpg[/img]Skeletor[img]http://blacksportsonline.com/index/skeletor.jpg[/img]Dr Ian Gibson,

And if we are gonna play Google http://jmg.bmj.com/content/14/1/1.abstract

You(pl) voted for the fella.

A 1938 study - pathetic keyboard warrior - besides, I''m not playing google, I just happen to know stuff (we had proper teachers).

[quote user="jibbajabba"]You(pl) voted for the fella.

A 1938 study - pathetic keyboard warrior - besides, I''m not playing google, I just happen to know stuff (we had proper teachers).[/quote]

Give up Mr level 50 War Wizard of Azaroth , You hadnt heard of Dr Ian Gibson until 30 mins ago.As your name suggests ( and supported by the evidence ) your good at talking bo***cks

I think this board has enough Wizards, Wazzocks and Jedis already, don''t you.

As for Gibson, the people of Ipswich were laughing so hard about that news story the whole of Essex heard them. And with family in Norfolk it''s not something you forget.

Discovered some interesting facts on Mr Cowling!

He is the 9th Richest man (boy) in East Anglia [:$] , worth around 100 million due to an online employment company, He''s a fanatical West Ham fan and once spent 50k on a fleet of 62 coaches to ferry Hammer fans to Sunderland for an FA cup tie, when he took over three years he hiked a lot of prices and the Colchester fans revolted.... Pity he wasn''t as generous to Colchester Fans like he is to his faithful hammers! [:)]

[quote user="yellow hammer"]Knobby Scowling is a little boy out of his depth. You might want to boycott his Jobserve website.[/quote]

The one that appears on your official website?

:)

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]They all look the same in Colchester :(Generations of inbreeding does that :([/quote]

A touch ironic, that.

[quote user="Yellow Submarine"]

He is the 9th Richest man (boy) in East Anglia [:$] , worth around 100 million due to an online employment company, He''s a fanatical West Ham fan and once spent 50k on a fleet of 62 coaches to ferry Hammer fans to Sunderland for an FA cup tie, when he took over three years he hiked a lot of prices and the Colchester fans revolted.... Pity he wasn''t as generous to Colchester Fans like he is to his faithful hammers! [:)]

[/quote]I think all but the last part were covered in the ''who owns Col Utd'' or whatever threadyep, the prices were raised, they tried to raise the prices as if we had all been paying the higher Layer Road seating prices + a bit for the new season. As a lot of us stood at layer road and don''t like having to sit we were being asked to pay the difference from standing to sitting at layer road + bit extra on top, that was a fair size jump for us but not for the ones who had been sitting all the time. That was the argument about the prices.

And not as generous to the Colchester fans?

I think the two or three million he has spent on transfers plus wagers since he has been chairman is plenty generous enough, thanks.

[quote user="Barside Edd"][quote user="Yellow Submarine"]

[/quote]I think all but the last part were covered in the ''who owns Col Utd'' or whatever threadyep, the prices were raised, they tried to raise the prices as if we had all been paying the higher Layer Road seating prices + a bit for the new season. As a lot of us stood at layer road and don''t like having to sit we were being asked to pay the difference from standing to sitting at layer road + bit extra on top, that was a fair size jump for us but not for the ones who had been sitting all the time. That was the argument about the prices.[/quote]In Addition, the pricing plan was heavily amended by Robbie following complaints from the fans. This resulted in some lower prices, it does not take a genius to work out who makes up the shortfall.

Any trouble between Players or Fans this Saturday Cowling must be held responsible as he has stirred up hatred, also the Ref is going to need eyes in the back of his head to protect our players against unsporting behaviour.

The ref is a full time Premier League ref.  I believe his last game was Manchester City v Manchester United so he should be able to cope I would have thought.

[quote user="Camuldonum"]The ref is a full time Premier League ref.  I believe his last game was Manchester City v Manchester United so he should be able to cope I would have thought.[/quote]

...................and exhale !!