Sign in to follow this  
Colorado Canary

Will Cowling Ever Shut Up?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/c/colchester_united/8457693.stm

Is this guy for real? In the run up to Saturday''s game I thought that just about everything that could have been said had been, but oh no, Cowling is still continuing to fan the flames. Does he seriously think City are going to talk compensation now given all that has happened? Tribunal it is, so get over it man. Maybe he is starting to get a little worried about his case? As a city supporter for many years, there are a number of teams I have healthy dislike for, but I never thought Colchester would make the list. They are fast replacing  them lot down the road, Wolves and Everton. I really wish I could be at the the game this Saturday, rather I will be up early here in Colorado listening online. To all those fellow supporters going to the game wherever you are sitting -  do us proud like you always do and enjoy. To Mr. Lambert and the boys please, please, please stick one on this irritaing idiot Cowling on behalf of us all. Rant Over. OTBC.

he does need to sit himself down in a quiet corner somewhere and have a quiet word with himself.

its every other day something he says to the media and no-one from norwich is saying anything.

he reminds me of a child ... if hes not carefull his coments could end him up in hot water .

I don''t see why he is so upset that Delia has not spoken to him, surely it is down to our Chief Exc Mr Mcnally to speak to him about the compensation as he is employed by Delia and the board to do such work.  Oh yes I remember Cowling loves seeing himself mentioned in the media and it makes more of a story he brings Delia into it as she is more high profile than Mr Mcnally. Cowling get over yourself you work for a tinpot club and nobody cares if you are upset that delia has not contacted you! Shut up and get the your pitch sorted for saturday.

He''s an utter idiot. His conduct for a chairman is terrible and he''s trying to provoke a reaction and make something out of nothing all the time. All we have to do is get the result Saturday and that will shut him up.

thing that gets me it was mcnally who spoke to him to start with regarding lambert.

delia more than likely thought he was an idiot and didnt want to talk to him . or because of the fact its now in the hands of the fa ... i would say she done the right thing purely for the fact the muppet would have gone straight to the press with another fairytale story.....

Just a thought why not  send cowardly cowling some emails then he might respond back with %*\*" which the press can then get hold of and he will have to resign

[quote user="The Dog"]I don''t see why he is so upset that Delia has not spoken to him, surely it is down to our Chief Exc Mr Mcnally to speak to him about the compensation as he is employed by Delia and the board to do such work.  Oh yes I remember Cowling loves seeing himself mentioned in the media and it makes more of a story he brings Delia into it as she is more high profile than Mr Mcnally. Cowling get over yourself you work for a tinpot club and nobody cares if you are upset that delia has not contacted you! Shut up and get the your pitch sorted for saturday. [/quote]

Exactly right, it is not Delia he needs to talk to, no wonder he hasn''t spoken to her!! prize tw*t if you ask me

Bet he''ll be proud of how many threads there are about him on here [:)]

I see they have put extended highlights of the Norwich game on the CUFC official site today.

So if you have such a cast iron case Mr Cowling why do you want to settle outside the tribunal? Why dont you want to deal with McNally anymore, is he to clever for you?

If your previous track record is anything to go by surely you will be trying to get her to say something on a tape to mislead the tribunal. I had an open mind before this outburst but now I am convinced McNally is telling the truth.

My birthday party is not going to have much people. It is still going to be the best birthday party ever , mainly cos I am going to be there. I like me. I am my bestest friend in the whole wide world. My old best friend is best friends with another boy now. He is a bigger boy and has much much more friends than me. I donut have much other friends as I am what my mummy calls "a hateful little twit. Although my mummy says "twit" a bit diffrent to everybody else. Everyone is friends with this bigger boy cos he is really good at football and has a massive house - his mum is sposed to make a luvly pie. So cos everyone likes him then everyone can''t come to my party. It will just be me and my couzens , and both of their carers. We will have games and if mummy doesn;t let me win at pass the parcel then I will not even let her come to my party next year. I did get a nice football as an early birthday present yestaday - my mum told my dad to let me open it so that the "arrogant , greedy little twit might give me a minutes peace" and she said twit all funny again like before. But my uncle Adrian kicked it miles up in the air and into another garden which is miles and miles and miles away. It was a really really really long way away.

My birthday party is not going to have much people. It is still going to be the best birthday party ever , mainly cos I am going to be there. I like me. I am my bestest friend in the whole wide world. My old best friend is best friends with another boy now. He is a bigger boy and has much much more friends than me. I donut have much other friends as I am what my mummy calls "a hateful little twit. Although my mummy says "twit" a bit diffrent to everybody else. Everyone is friends with this bigger boy cos he is really good at football and has a massive house - his mum is a sposed to make a luvly pie. So cos everyone likes him then everyone can''t come to my party. It will just be me and my couzens , and both of their carers. We will have games and if mummy doesn;t let me win at pass the parcel then I will not even let her come to my party next year. I did get a nice football as an early birthday present yestaday - my mum told my dad to let me open it so that the "arrogant , greedy little twit might give me a minutes peace" and she said twit all funny again like before. But my uncle Adrian kicked it miles up in the air and into another garden which is miles and miles and miles away. It was a really really really long way away. I will cry and cry until my mum goes to get it back.

apologies for all the versions......thought i was being censored by ''the man'' when i was actually getting merged......or something.

He''s starting to remind me of Orlando Bloom in that episode of Extra''s.  The one where he won''t stop talking about Johnny Depp as he''s jealous of him.  It''s becoming hilarious!!!

Please leave your message for Mr Cowling here and I will personally print the thread off and hand deliver to Colchester Utd''s reception Saturday afternoon.

I will start...

Mr Cowling,

May I hope we have just spanked your small little club today and hope for one more thing this year for you personally - that you get over us taking Lambert as the real reason he had to leave, well....ask your wife.

Glove1.

[quote user="NCFCWebbo"]He''s an utter idiot. His conduct for a chairman is terrible and he''s trying to provoke a reaction and make something out of nothing all the time. All we have to do is get the result Saturday and that will shut him up.[/quote]

What ever the outcome of the match or the compo he will never shut up and I think Colchester United will in the long term suffer for his childish remarks, they are vast over taking them down the road

What a knobber!

"Delia didn''t speak to me" - when it''s obvious it''s McNally he needs to speak to, and has just rammed Delia''s name in their to grab a headline or two.

[quote user="First Jedi"]What a knobber! "Delia didn''t speak to me" - when it''s obvious it''s McNally he needs to speak to, and has just rammed Delia''s name in their to grab a headline or two.[/quote]

MY DADS BIGGER THAN YOUR DAD

Is he not just responding to Delia''s claims that she would do anything to put it right.

Anything but pick up the phone it seems.

I don''t understand all the issues (I doubt any of us do) but if we go to a tribunal and get docked points we might all feel a bit stupid.

[quote user="UEAstudent"]Is he not just responding to Delia''s claims that she would do anything to put it right.

I don''t understand all the issues (I doubt any of us do) but if we go to a tribunal and get docked points we might all feel a bit stupid.[/quote]stop being sensible! you''ll give both sets of keyboard warriors a bad name!!!!!For the record I don''t expect any points docked.

[quote user="UEAstudent"]Is he not just responding to Delia''s claims that she would do anything to put it right. Anything but pick up the phone it seems. I don''t understand all the issues (I doubt any of us do) but if we go to a tribunal and get docked points we might all feel a bit stupid.[/quote]

I think it''s a bit like going to court, you don''t speak to Witness''s outside, as it could be looked at in a way that you are trying to bribe or something like it   

From Colchester Gazette yesterday

chairman Robbie Cowling is confident that Saturday’s big East Anglian derby with Norwich City will pass without any problems.

Canaries fans who had bought tickets in the home ends have now had them cancelled.

Those tickets have now been re-sold to Colchester supporters.

Cowling added: “I know there’s a little rivalry between the clubs but at the moment, that’s probably more at board level than anywhere else!

“I think the fans of the two clubs generally get on well and I don’t see there being any problems.

“We’re confident we’ve got everything in place to cope with the occasion.”

For more on this story, including Cowling''s views on the on-going compensation issue between Colchester and Norwich, see today''s Gazette.

I look forward to seeing Mr Cowlings comments re compensation. I think he is really struggling to see what he has done.

[quote user="Lambert is King"]From Colchester Gazette yesterday chairman Robbie Cowling is confident that Saturday’s big East Anglian derby with Norwich City will pass without any problems. Canaries fans who had bought tickets in the home ends have now had them cancelled. Those tickets have now been re-sold to Colchester supporters. Cowling added: “I know there’s a little rivalry between the clubs but at the moment, that’s probably more at board level than anywhere else! “I think the fans of the two clubs generally get on well and I don’t see there being any problems. “We’re confident we’ve got everything in place to cope with the occasion.” For more on this story, including Cowling''s views on the on-going compensation issue between Colchester and Norwich, see today''s Gazette. I look forward to seeing Mr Cowlings comments re compensation. I think he is really struggling to see what he has done.[/quote]

Re sold them to Colchester fans has he,?   

[quote user="Barside Edd"][quote user="UEAstudent"]Is he not just responding to Delia''s claims that she would do anything to put it right.

I don''t understand all the issues (I doubt any of us do) but if we go to a tribunal and get docked points we might all feel a bit stupid.[/quote]stop being sensible! you''ll give both sets of keyboard warriors a bad name!!!!!For the record I don''t expect any points docked.[/quote]

Sorry for taking the fun out of it!

Come on City - Satuday is nearly here!

I hope that bit where he says Delia tried calling Colchesters previous owner is true. That''d be priceless.