Sign in to follow this  
Barclay Trucker

ANYONE GETTING A TRAIN TO COLCHESTER ON SATURDAY

I imagine that will be one way of the Police stopping Norwich fans bound for the home areas. Wait for the trains to pull in and check the tickets on the way out of the station.

Would be an absolute nightmare and such a hold up. Does Cowling really not realise how difficult it is going to be to keep to his promise of ejecting or keeping everyone out of the ground where they shouldn''t be?

i think ours is around 1105 so lloyds for a good breakfast and "winter warmer" into colc. for 12 and apparantly the Norfolk is the away pub. Probably be a bit difficult to fit 3000 people in it.....!

[quote user="NorwichCasual"]i think ours is around 1105 so lloyds for a good breakfast and "winter warmer" into colc. for 12 and apparantly the Norfolk is the away pub. Probably be a bit difficult to fit 3000 people in it.....![/quote]

Well I am sure that there will only be 1,900 max queuing for a fine beverage in the Norfolk?

The cocky 1,100 will be drinking elsewhere... out of sight, out of mind from the boys in blue and Cowlings little spys... [;)]

the scum will be too busy watching their game of banging their sisters. by the time we get back to the station on the bus from the ground it will be fun as some scum will be getting back to colchester then we get to go through that dump. nearly as fun as the game!

Your on the 10.30 I think Pete, altho since the numpty who booked the tickets didn''t know - what chance do you have, see you at Colchester - DC

I travelling from Chelmsford by Train and just found out there is track works, any other Norwich fans from this area travelling by train, let me know what time your leaving Chelmsford so we can all be on the same train

I take it you guys all know that the ground is on the outskirts of town and is a good 50 minute walk from the train station? You can get the number 65 bus from the station towards the ground though.

50 mins!!.... if you crawl backwards maybe.Its actually a 15-20 min walk into the centre of  Town. There are several pubs along the way or loads of pubs in Town.