Sign in to follow this  
Eastonpromise

Spare a Thought

For all you Norwich fans who live in Norwich and thinking about causing trouble on Saturday in Colchester, spare a thought for people like myself who live and work alongside Colchester fans and will have to deal with the aftermarth of Saturday after you all go back to safe cosy Norfolk.

........... for people like me who work in Wiltshire and are surrounded by workmates who know I''m from Norfolk and think it''s funny to keep saying how many fingers have you got - aka John Sergeant (Jo Brand dressed as a man)

I''m not aware of any Norwich fan planning to cause trouble and find it insulting that you think some may.Are you a Norwich fan? I have my doubts because if you were you''d know we don''t get involved in that sort of thing.

well judging by some of the threads on here i have my doubts that the day is going to be peaceful

and for your info, I been a Norwich fan for some 25 years, had a season ticket in the old South Stand for 10 years, 5 Years in River End/ N&P stand before moving to Chelmsford and being unable to afford season ticket plus travel - so yes I think I am a fan, I insulted you even think to ask that

Most of the stuff on here is just posturing, I doubt that there will be any more trouble than usual, which is to say, very little apart from verbals.

I will reword my original comment slightly

I think the Essex police and club  will be out trying to wind up Norwich fans to cause trouble , Hopefully Norwich fans are sensible to laugh it off, but I guess some fans will be looking to create trouble - thats the ppl this is aimed at, not the polite people on here who would never dream of causing trouble

[quote user="Bob Franklin"]........... for people like me who work in Wiltshire and are surrounded by workmates who know I''m from Norfolk and think it''s funny to keep saying how many fingers have you got - aka John Sergeant (Jo Brand dressed as a man)[/quote]Word to the Wiltshire Cannaries ! Im living in Hampshire, just outside of Salisbury so almost Wiltshire !

I don''t think they''ll be any major trouble, I think most of our frustration is aimed at Cowling and most Norwich fans will probably agree that we have nothing against Colchester fans and vice versa.

[quote user="Eastonpromise"]

I will reword my original comment slightly

I think the Essex police and club  will be out trying to wind up Norwich fans to cause trouble , Hopefully Norwich fans are sensible to laugh it off, but I guess some fans will be looking to create trouble - thats the ppl this is aimed at, not the polite people on here who would never dream of causing trouble

[/quote]Totally agree im affraid, perhaps not the police but deffo the club.