Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Gunn returns to Carrow Road PR job!

[quote user="First Wizard"]

Damn, Delia got her way then!

[img]http://popvultures.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/sontaranstratagem.jpg[/img]

[/quote]

Not even he could stoop that low.

We are saving money Wiz not blowing it on unnecessary wastes of space.(with all due respect to a legend[;)])

See, as a fan of Norwich city, Doctor Who and comedy in general I should find this really funny.

[quote user="morty"]See, as a fan of Norwich city, Doctor Who and comedy in general I should find this really funny.

[/quote]

Likewise, but I''m struggling to put together the pieces here. It just doesn''t work.

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]

[quote user="morty"]See, as a fan of Norwich city, Doctor Who and comedy in general I should find this really funny.

[/quote]

Likewise, but I''m struggling to put together the pieces here. It just doesn''t work.

[/quote]I think this is one of those times where something is really funny in your head, but then viewed in retrospect, it just really isn''t.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]

[/quote]

[/quote]I think this is one of those times where something is really funny in your head, but then viewed in retrospect, it just really isn''t.[/quote]Think this prank goes wrong in the timing. It needed the punchline delivered before you worked it out and sadly in the fraction of a second it took for the page to load all feeling of shock I gained reading the post title was  negated by my working out it was just going to be another one of Wiz''s jolly japes, with the shock gone so dissipated the impact of any punchline  and all that remained was to see exactly how Wiz had baited his trap and to mentally award marks for content, effort and presentation.1,1,1.

[quote user="Buckethead"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I think this is one of those times where something is really funny in your head, but then viewed in retrospect, it just really isn''t.
[/quote]

Think this prank goes wrong in the timing. It needed the punchline delivered before you worked it out and sadly in the fraction of a second it took for the page to load all feeling of shock I gained reading the post title was  negated by my working out it was just going to be another one of Wiz''s jolly japes, with the shock gone so dissipated the impact of any punchline  and all that remained was to see exactly how Wiz had baited his trap and to mentally award marks for content, effort and presentation.

[/quote]

Cor! That high?[:D]

[quote user="Buckethead"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]

[/quote]

[/quote]I think this is one of those times where something is really funny in your head, but then viewed in retrospect, it just really isn''t.[/quote]Think this prank goes wrong in the timing. It needed the punchline delivered before you worked it out and sadly in the fraction of a second it took for the page to load all feeling of shock I gained reading the post title was  negated by my working out it was just going to be another one of Wiz''s jolly japes, with the shock gone so dissipated the impact of any punchline  and all that remained was to see exactly how Wiz had baited his trap and to mentally award marks for content, effort and presentation.1,1,1.[/quote]Is the joke that Bryan Gunn is ACTUALLY a sontaran?