Sign in to follow this  
morty

Plan B.

I wouldn''t put it past Lambo to spring a surprise tomorrow.If not in the starting line up or formation then in a Plan B. We certainly have options.

They have a solid defence so it could be an occasion for operation ''wings'' and to unleash McNamee and Oli.

McNamee must be wound up like a coiled spring by now.

Here''s my plan B formation:

----------FF--------

RM---MN--GD---AD

AM---SH--DR---SL

-----------OJ-----

--------GH--------

Remember this is plan B so Wes has already played the first hour and is likely to be sacrificed in the reshuffle.

The pace and energy of McNamee and Oli will run them ragged in the final 20.

[quote user="a1canary"]They have a solid defence so it could be an occasion for operation ''wings'' and to unleash McNamee and Oli.

McNamee must be wound up like a coiled spring by now.

Here''s my plan B formation:

----------FF--------

RM---MN--GD---AD

AM---SH--DR---SL

-----------OJ-----

--------GH--------

Remember this is plan B so Wes has already played the first hour and is likely to be sacrificed in the reshuffle.

The pace and energy of McNamee and Oli will run them ragged in the final 20.[/quote]I really don''t know what his plan B is, but I just bet he has something up his sleeve.It will be funny if Boothroyd has been working out ways to crack our diamond and keep Hoolahan quiet, and we turn up and play 4-4-2 and Hooly is on the bench!

I think he will have something like the above in mind. Whether he goes with it from the start i don''t know but he will be very alive to any need to switch to 4-4-2. Especially if they''re running the channels and getting in behind us. That''s what worries me. I don''t want doc and nelson facing anywhere but forwards!

I think that he will start with Zak instead of Nelson, other than that, we should and think will stick to tried and tested formation. Let them worry about us and our formation, than changing it for their sake.