Sign in to follow this  
kick it off

Team news for Col who

John Joe O Toole is out for them tomorrow, good news as far as i see it, i''ve always thought he was a tidy little player.Haven''t really looked at the Whitbread threads, but anyone else reckon that Whitbread may go into team, in place of Nelson (as Doc is clearly a better player) to combat the pace of Lisbie, as i noticed that consensus seemed to be bench for Whitbread but as I understand he is not the slowest CB in the world so it must be crossing Lambert''s mind, knowing Lisbie isn''t really very good, just quick.

[quote user="kick it off"]John Joe O Toole is out for them tomorrow, good news as far as i see it, i''ve always thought he was a tidy little player.Haven''t really looked at the Whitbread threads, but anyone else reckon that Whitbread may go into team, in place of Nelson (as Doc is clearly a better player) to combat the pace of Lisbie, as i noticed that consensus seemed to be bench for Whitbread but as I understand he is not the slowest CB in the world so it must be crossing Lambert''s mind, knowing Lisbie isn''t really very good, just quick.[/quote]Yes we will miss him on Saturday, having said that he is a liability in the yellow cards game!