Sign in to follow this  
Nexus_Canary

How do I get coverage of tomorrows game ? :(

Due to the snow effecting my work load something retarded I cant get down to Colchester as planned this weekend :( Now im stuck in Hampshire where I belive my only option for game coverage is a) Canary w/e website... i refuse to pay for a FREE radio broadcast or b) Watching the text updates on this site.Now anyone know of any other way of listening to Radio Norfolk online, I already tried on the outside chance to get a direct signal (LOL) and failed any one got any amasing suggestions or ideas ?

i got bought a DAB radio for xmas thinking it would solve the problems of not being able to get radio norfolk in Barking .However i can just about get it for the first half if i hang off the roof of my shop .As soon as it gets dark reception goes and i also get funny looks from people looking up from the street as i wave radio around !

Any suggestions of getting coverage greatly welcomed here too.

How did you manage to get DAB reception in Barking? I did the same, bought DAB, but can''t even get Radio Norfolk reception just across the Suffolk border!

If you drive, you may be able to pick up Radio Norfolk on MW. I''ve picked it up in my car in random places around Kent this way. It also is dependent upon air pressure and the weather too as sometimes I''ve heard somewhere one week but not in the same place another time.

The only other way i could think of, is that if someone in norfolk could connect their DAB to a pc, and set up a channel on an online broadcaster [u know which ones i mean] and stream it that way.I am in the same boat. I''d love to listen to the game but i live in yorkshire.

Nexus, I was not a big fan of canaries player at first, but here in Colorado it is my only option. It really is a good service and well worth the 35 quid a year. It is easy to use and has never let me down - you can get a half season ticket for 17.99 it has to be worth it surley.....

[quote user="braintree canary"]

i got bought a DAB radio for xmas thinking it would solve the problems of not being able to get radio norfolk in Barking .However i can just about get it for the first half if i hang off the roof of my shop .As soon as it gets dark reception goes and i also get funny looks from people looking up from the street as i wave radio around !

Any suggestions of getting coverage greatly welcomed here too.

[/quote]Phone a mate on skype in Norfolk (free call) get them to stick the phone next to the radio and listen to it through your speakers.