Sign in to follow this  
Brendo

Absouloutly Cant Wait

Tomorrow''s game [:)] Cant wait, what will you be doing at 3.00pm?I''ll be there, you?Oh and how many in the home end is there? [:S]

Oh and I know this sounds stupid, but I aint been on a pc in like 4 days, so is the game definately on? [:)]

[quote user="Brendan"]Tomorrow''s game [:)] Cant wait, what will you be doing at 3.00pm?I''ll be there, you?Oh and how many in the home end is there? [:S][/quote]Brendan, you really shouldn''t criticise other people''s punctuation!I''ll be listening to Radio Norfolk.

[quote user="Wings of a sparrow"][quote user="Brendan"]Tomorrow''s game [:)] Cant wait, what will you be doing at 3.00pm?I''ll be there, you?Oh and how many in the home end is there? [:S][/quote]Brendan, you really shouldn''t criticise other people''s punctuation!I''ll be listening to Radio Norfolk.[/quote]Normally I wouldnt, its just a post like that, which is meant for la de lar i dont even know what i''m on about. Please ignore this [:)]

[quote user="Brendan"][quote user="Wings of a sparrow"][quote user="Brendan"]Tomorrow''s game [:)] Cant wait, what will you be doing at 3.00pm?

I''ll be there, you?

Oh and how many in the home end is there? [:S]
[/quote]

Brendan, you really shouldn''t criticise other people''s punctuation!

I''ll be listening to Radio Norfolk.
[/quote]

Normally I wouldnt, its just a post like that, which is meant for la de lar i dont even know what i''m on about. Please ignore this [:)]
[/quote]

Enjoy the game Brendan.....

[quote user="Brendan"]You going pal?
[/quote]

Nope.....working in the morning....But, will be listening intently, to Radio Snorefolk. Unfortunately.