Sign in to follow this  
Ron Jeremy, City fan.

The 2010 Norfolk Order of the Brown Nose is...

They have lead us,eyes wide open, into this.

The board must be doing a great job!

McNally and Bowkett maybe, but DS/MWJ have spearheaded the disaster we are in AND STILL he sings their praises

It''s like cheering  the captain of the Titanic because he managed to get some of the lifeboats out.

If you still read this notice board Mick please stop toadying and be a proper journalist for once. Open your eyes, ask proper questions and see what has really happened.

It all stinks to high heaven... and the kind of amateurish bungling expected at non league level.....

Fancy ground..... fancy following..... and sod all else to boast after 13 years of cynical destruction.

And for goodness sake people, don''t be so utterly beastly to Mick, if your wretched, ill conceived views differ from his - journalists are sensitive souls.

"The loans are interest free and Delia and Michael and the other Michael have undertaken not to ask for their loans back while the club still owes money to the bank. At the very least, they are losing about £250,000 a year in interest and the report shows that this season Delia and Michael have personally guaranteed a new £300,000 borrowing facility from the bank.

My estimate – and it is only that – Delia and Michael have put about two-thirds of their wealth into Norwich City.

I continue to be grateful for that extraordinary largesse, and if that means that my wife and I get abused by City fans who feel differently about the majority shareholders, well, so be it."

Where might the club be without Delia and Michael''s money?

Some people have a very ungrateful attittude. Their mistake, and yes it was a big one (with the benefit of hindsight), was not having anyone running the club that knew anything about football.

[quote user="SimonOTBC"]

Some people have a very ungrateful attittude. Their mistake, and yes it was a big one (with the benefit of hindsight), was not having anyone running the club that knew anything about football.

[/quote]

Simple Simon met a pieman going to..........

Apologistic bilge.

[quote user="Cluck the Purist...."][quote user="SimonOTBC"]

[/quote]

Apologistic bilge.

[/quote]

If you say so.

Not sure why you think their money isn''t good for the club.....perhaps it''s because trolls are cretins?

I''m not a Mick Dennis fan, I think he is overly supportive of the Delia and MWJ, but you''re just as bad as him in that you think Delia and MWJ have done nothing but bad things.

Perhaps you and Mick are twins seperated at birth, but have taken almost opposite paths...

[quote user="SimonOTBC"][quote user="Cluck the Purist...."][quote user="SimonOTBC"]

[/quote]

Apologistic bilge.

[/quote]

If you say so.

Not sure why you think their money isn''t good for the club.....perhaps it''s because trolls are cretins?

I''m not a Mick Dennis fan, I think he is overly supportive of the Delia and MWJ, but you''re just as bad as him in that you think Delia and MWJ have done nothing but bad things.

Perhaps you and Mick are twins seperated at birth, but have taken almost opposite paths...

[/quote]

Poor.... Very poor.

NEXT!.......

[quote user="Cluck the Purist...."][quote user="SimonOTBC"][quote user="Cluck the Purist...."][quote user="SimonOTBC"]

[/quote]

Apologistic bilge.

[/quote]

If you say so.

[/quote]

Poor.... Very poor.

NEXT!.......

[/quote]

Oh come on Cluck Delia saved our club!!

It''s like saying I saved the christmas tree too  put it on the bonfire.

When despite what she now says the ground is sold to save face perhaps,just perhaps, some will wake up from 13 years of Delia induced torpia.

Delia has been a passionate fan and having made a lot of money has been generous to the Club. I don''t fully agree she saved the Club as given time Robert Chase could have sorted it. As we all know we are now in a worse state on the field and financially than all the time he was in charge.

Delia is a celebrity and to her credit has done very well by simply being a very good straightforward cook. However I suspect she has relied on several advisers to complete her success story. This type of background does not necessarily make her a tough business woman to make the correct decisions to run a football club. She really needed a tough executive like David McNally from day one, and I feel she has been to close to former players etc. Being the major shareholder she obviously had the final say re Managers. Getting one wrong is understandable, but three is disappointing to say the least.

I was not too impressed with her interview this week. Not only in the space of a couple of days did she put down her Chairman re sale of ground but then followed up by saying to the fans don''t worry about the finance inferring she has a good relationship with the Banks and there is no problem. If she is prepared to put more money in the bottomless pit of football, then thanks very much, but we have to put a stop to borrowing deals etc. and balance income with outgoings.