Sign in to follow this  
The Fish Seller

lambert to QPR

Seeing as QPR have just sacked Paul Hart and are now looking for their sixth manager in less than 12 months it might be worthwhile having a couple of quid on Lambo to be QPR manager within the next twelve months. Statistically the odds must be very good there can''t be many managers left for QPR to employ and Lambo could maybe do the job on say a wednesday and thursday leave with a nice compo package on the friday and be back in time for matchday. [:S]

I suppose that from now on empty heads will link Lambert with every club management job above our level that becomes available.

they have no chance wiz. No manager with an ounce of credibility would take that job. Lambert is far too shrewd and clever to go for a job like that. He is far better off at Norwich. For what it is worth I reckon they should go for Cotterill, been out of a job far too long foor a manager of his potential.

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

Tomato, b-b-q

come on wiz

wheres your sauce?? [;)]

[/quote]

Ain''t got one, nor will any other mad rumour have one either!

Thats how mental its got.[:S]

[quote user="First Wizard"]Well, someone has to say it![;)][/quote]

No they do not but i suppose it helps your post count.Just an idea but why not start one about going into administration?........ oh sorry i forgot you did about 7 months ago!

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

No they do not but i suppose it helps your post count.Just an idea but why not start one about going into administration?........ oh sorry i forgot you did about 7 months ago!

[/quote]

Its still on the back burner...........you mean the head cock of  NCISA hasn''t heard?

As I''ve said before, it will amaze me if Lambo leaves us for any tiny, tinpot club ( which QPR most certainly are!). I''m sure he would be tempted by any of the genuinely big British clubs, though. Perm any from Man U, Arsenal, Spurs, Everton, Sunderland, Newcastle, Leeds, Celtic, Liverpool or Chelsea. The man has often stated how much he loves it here and a reason he often gives for this love affair is the size of our fan base and the passion of the fans. What will he find in West London? "Crowds" of 14,000, if you''re lucky, and fans and a board who expect success in five minutes, if not sooner. No way will he be tempted by an offer from QPR (famous last words!).

[quote user="Pablo Picarsole"]As I''ve said before, it will amaze me if Lambo leaves us for any tiny, tinpot club ( which QPR most certainly are!). I''m sure he would be tempted by any of the genuinely big British clubs, though. Perm any from Man U, Arsenal, Spurs, Everton, Sunderland, Newcastle, Leeds, Celtic, Liverpool or Chelsea. The man has often stated how much he loves it here and a reason he often gives for this love affair is the size of our fan base and the passion of the fans. What will he find in West London? "Crowds" of 14,000, if you''re lucky, and fans and a board who expect success in five minutes, if not sooner. No way will he be tempted by an offer from QPR (famous last words!).[/quote]

I wish I hadn''t started this now![:|]

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

Its still on the back burner...........you mean the head cock of  NCISA hasn''t heard?

[/quote]

Oh dear, i didn''t really have to try to hard to get a rude childish reaction now did i? Still you are just like Camuldonum,sad and predictable when someone dares to question or comment on your posts.Get over it Mr J.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Oh dear, i didn''t really have to try to hard to get a rude childish reaction now did i? Still you are just like Camuldonum,sad and predictable when someone dares to question or comment on your posts.Get over it Mr J.

[/quote]

Well at least our opinions of Camuldung are united Mr T...............even if nothing else is!

[quote user="Georgie Bless"]Who on earth is going to want to take that job now. What an absolute joke that club has become now[/quote]

Just goes to show, a F1 team is not the same as a championship team, and the race is a lot harder too.

[quote user="Buckethead"]Seeing as QPR have just sacked Paul Hart and are now looking for their sixth manager in less than 12 months it might be worthwhile having a couple of quid on Lambo to be QPR manager within the next twelve months. Statistically the odds must be very good there can''t be many managers left for QPR to employ and Lambo could maybe do the job on say a wednesday and thursday leave with a nice compo package on the friday and be back in time for matchday. [:S][/quote]

If he turned down a Premier League job, he is hardly going to accept a Championship one at a club where the manager lasts on average about a month!

i can''t imagine any half decent manager wanting the qpr job. no-one can expect to stay there for more than 5 minutes!

[quote user="Klobo7"][quote user="Buckethead"]Seeing as QPR have just sacked Paul Hart and are now looking for their sixth manager in less than 12 months it might be worthwhile having a couple of quid on Lambo to be QPR manager within the next twelve months. Statistically the odds must be very good there can''t be many managers left for QPR to employ and Lambo could maybe do the job on say a wednesday and thursday leave with a nice compo package on the friday and be back in time for matchday. [:S][/quote]

If he turned down a Premier League job, he is hardly going to accept a Championship one at a club where the manager lasts on average about a month![/quote]But can''t you see a nice little earner for both the club and lambert here? QPR poach Lambert and agree compo with NCFC due to us unlike Colchester having a savvy CE. Lambert takes up new job at QPR on a wednesday and is sacked on thursday (48 hours appearing to be the average tenure of the QPR manager this season). Lambert leaves with a compo package and we re-sign him on original terms in time for saturdays match?(I do wonder sometimes)

[quote user="Buckethead"][quote user="Klobo7"][quote user="Buckethead"]Seeing as QPR have just sacked Paul Hart and are now looking for their sixth manager in less than 12 months it might be worthwhile having a couple of quid on Lambo to be QPR manager within the next twelve months. Statistically the odds must be very good there can''t be many managers left for QPR to employ and Lambo could maybe do the job on say a wednesday and thursday leave with a nice compo package on the friday and be back in time for matchday. [:S]
[/quote] If he turned down a Premier League job, he is hardly going to accept a Championship one at a club where the manager lasts on average about a month![/quote]

But can''t you see a nice little earner for both the club and lambert here? QPR poach Lambert and agree compo with NCFC due to us unlike Colchester having a savvy CE. Lambert takes up new job at QPR on a wednesday and is sacked on thursday (48 hours appearing to be the average tenure of the QPR manager this season). Lambert leaves with a compo package and we re-sign him on original terms in time for saturdays match?

(I do wonder sometimes)
[/quote]

No, as Mick Harford is taking over till end of season just said on Sky