Sign in to follow this  
O.T.B.C

Who is boycotting buying stuff at Colu tomo

Food and drink are francised out so it wont make any difference we have already been paid, as for programmes some people just have to buy one, me I never bother my last programme at home was probably 20 years ago!

[quote user="Colchester fan"]Food and drink are francised out so it wont make any difference we have already been paid, as for programmes some people just have to buy one, me I never bother my last programme at home was probably 20 years ago!
[/quote]

I''m going to use the loo an extraordinary amount. That''ll cost ya.

[quote user="WEEN_NASTY"]

[quote user="Colchester fan"]Food and drink are francised out so it wont make any difference we have already been paid, as for programmes some people just have to buy one, me I never bother my last programme at home was probably 20 years ago![/quote]

[/quote]Sounds like crap to me [:D]

[quote user="WEEN_NASTY"]

[quote user="Colchester fan"]Food and drink are francised out so it wont make any difference we have already been paid, as for programmes some people just have to buy one, me I never bother my last programme at home was probably 20 years ago!
[/quote]

[/quote]

Take Capt. Ludd and Nutty with you. Lol!

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="Travailler"]I''m not buying anything within a 50 mile radius - you can''t be too careful![/quote]

glad to hear u lot got tickets![/quote]Oh, I''m not going, but in principal that means I won''t be buying anything in the stadium.That''ll learn em.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="Travailler"]I''m not buying anything within a 50 mile radius - you can''t be too careful![/quote]

glad to hear u lot got tickets![/quote]Oh, I''m not going, but in principal that means I won''t be buying anything in the stadium.That''ll learn em.[/quote]

i could have had home end tickets, but thought i couldnt sit still when we score!

sorry to bring  the  guys  that are going today  down, but you already have  brought something which has  put  coffers in  scrooge  cowlings pockets and that is  tickets, I guess  some  fans  are staying  away  for that reason and  if any colwho fan or  scrooge  cowling  thinks  he  has  put  one over on  Norwich think again we  support our  team  regardless

we  support  charity based  on  your average  attendance 5617 your  lowest attendance is  what we would take close  to  away ganes anyway 3818

http://www.cu-fc.com/page/Attendance/

compare  that to our suppport

http://www.canaries.co.uk/page/DivisionalAttendance/