Sign in to follow this  
Suffolk exile

Am I the only one...

...not totally swept away by all this ridiculous hype? Don''t get me wrong, looking forward to the game (though wish I was in the away end). But I can''t believe the coverage on look east this week - we got less when we were playing Munich. Sure there are plenty of interesting side issues (in particular the massive chip on Cowlings shoulder) but lets be clear;

THIS FIXTURE IS NOT AND NEVER WILL BE A DERBY.

We shall have our proper derby back next season.Though I would be happy to go without if the scum get relegated.[:)]

[quote user="morty"]We shall have our proper derby back next season.Though I would be happy to go without if the scum get relegated.[:)][/quote]

scum relegated would please me !

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="morty"]We shall have our proper derby back next season.Though I would be happy to go without if the scum get relegated.[:)][/quote]

scum relegated would please me ![/quote]Me too, but do me a favour and go into internet tools and choose "compatibility mode" and sort out your blockquote disaster!!

[quote user="morty"][quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="morty"]We shall have our proper derby back next season.Though I would be happy to go without if the scum get relegated.[:)][/quote]

scum relegated would please me ![/quote]Me too, but do me a favour and go into internet tools and choose "compatibility mode" and sort out your blockquote disaster!![/quote]

i havent got internet tools in using google crome?? any ides, its annoying me!

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="morty"][quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="morty"]We shall have our proper derby back next season.Though I would be happy to go without if the scum get relegated.[:)][/quote]

scum relegated would please me ![/quote]Me too, but do me a favour and go into internet tools and choose "compatibility mode" and sort out your blockquote disaster!![/quote]

i havent got internet tools in using google crome?? any ides, its annoying me![/quote]Download firefox, its free and google nicked all their best ideas from them anyway, its practically identical.

[quote user="grantroederdisaster"]For myself its a chance of getting 3pts nearer to getting out of this Division![/quote]Indeed, the top 4 could dramatically change tomorrow should things not go our way.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="morty"]We shall have our proper derby back next season.

Though I would be happy to go without if the scum get relegated.

[:)]
[/quote] scum relegated would please me ![/quote]

Me too, but do me a favour and go into internet tools and choose "compatibility mode" and sort out your blockquote disaster!!
[/quote]

Morty you legend, I know how to quote!