Sign in to follow this  
Tangible Fixed Assets anyone?

I hope the 1900+ at Colchester will sing VERY LOUDLY

as I want to hear you on the BBC Football League show and the players need your VOCAL support. 

Given the comments made after the Blackburn v Aston Villa game on BBC TV. last night, I suspect our game at  Colchester will be one of the main matches on the Football League show on Saturday night. 

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

[quote user="......and Smith must score."]Hope you''ll be there cheering the lads on too Tangy........[/quote]

Unfortunately I didnt get a ticket in the ballot.

[/quote]I thought you were a ten ticket stubs nail-on to get in.Oh well, I''ll make sure I take an umbrella for a moment of quiet contemplation......

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]

lets just say that many of the more potentially ''vocal'' supporters have either been forced into getting tickets in the home end - or have been eliminated in a highly contentious "ballot"

[/quote]Still not over it?

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]

lets just say that many of the more potentially ''vocal'' supporters have either been forced into getting tickets in the home end - or have been eliminated in a highly contentious "ballot"

[/quote]

Hang on. I''m 18, and I got a ticket through the ballot. Hmmmm ...

I will give it large if we score in the last 10 mins or at the final whistle.Nothing to do with where I am sitting Tangy, but I hope you realise that I am more than a little concerned over Ian Henderson scoring 5 in the last 10 mins when we are already 3-0 up??? [:^)]