Sign in to follow this  
SI

Time to go to Colchester

[quote user="SI"]It is now 10.00 am , and we are leaving. Common you yellows.[/quote]

Already here Si, spent the night at the garrison we had a runion dinner great night alot of them going to match today aswell, 200 free tickets given to the Paras, none of them support Colchester,its just a free day out for them some of the lads that i know will be going are from london manchester and my old boss who is from Birmingham

Song to Cowling:

He''s got a buuuummm on his chin, he''s got a buuuum on his chin, he''s got a buuuum on his chin...Cowling''s got a bum on his chin :)

http://www.gazette-news.co.uk/resources/images/398199/?type=display

Right I''m outta here, just a quick run down the A14 from here and turn right at the Copdock and look for that suburb of Scumsville they call Colchester.[;)]

I''m in agony sitting at home alone as I can''t stand for more than about 10 minutes at a time so can''t go to away games.

Hubby and daughter have just phoned to say they have just arrived and parked easily (thanks to the Col fan who gave the heads up about Rapid Electronics - it was easy to find apparently).

It''s still raining heavily there so hope it stops soon.

I''m relying on an online feed (hopefully), a VERY biased BBC Essex and the Pinkun live update for company this pm.

Come on City!