Sign in to follow this  
Largey

Norwich v Ipswich highlights

We need to campain for the return of those yellow nets at carrow road. They were awesome

Cureton was 19 then and looked pretty sharp! Was this before or after his ''Green hair at Portman Road'' moment?

And did the commentator say Ashley Wards 24th goal of the season? That was during my childhood so I know of Ward, but not much about him. Was he as good as that stat suggests?

Ward was a very capable player. Sold to Derby against his wishes and then allowed to play against us very next game. Genious.

He also had one of the best chants of all time (or is this like music and you always have a fondness for stuff at a cetain period of your life?)

He''s scored, he''s scored, he''s Ashley Ashley Ward, thank the lord cause now he''s scored, Ashley, Ashley Ward!

[quote user="DGC"]We need to campain for the return of those yellow nets at carrow road. They were awesome
[/quote]i remember them well [Y]

brilliant highlights...thnx...also remember Leons debut awesome

This post inspired me to watch the champions dvd, amazing scenes at the end, cant wait for this seasons trip to city hall! [;)]

In the first match on that video from 1984, I take it that is the old City Stand you can see? I suppose its not the new one as there aren''t pillars supporting the roof like on the video.

The stadium looks quite different now apart from the two ends!