Sign in to follow this  
Spartan

Who is it who has the power to remove posts?

[quote user="Sports Desk Hitler"]

People questioning my role vill be shot.

Now get on with scribbling some decent threads else I might be tempted to annex the Sudetenland. [6]

[/quote]

This sounds like a good strategy to apply to the Colchester "home area" prior to the match on Saturday. Like the Germans did, make sure you dress in the uniform of the enemy while undertaking any establishment of new territorial rights.  

[quote user="Twitchy"]Now let me get this clear, fuzzy wuzzy wassa woman.Back OT whoever wants their jumper back is the answer.[/quote]

You are Stanley Unwin and I claim my Five Deutchmarks.

[quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="Sports Desk Hitler"]

Now get on with scribbling some decent threads else I might be tempted to annex the Sudetenland. [6]

[/quote]

This sounds like a good strategy to apply to the Colchester "home area" prior to the match on Saturday. Like the Germans did, make sure you dress in the uniform of the enemy while undertaking any establishment of new territorial rights.  

[/quote]

Zere vil be barbed wire around zer Norwich penalty area for zer both halves, and a machine gun tower on zer penalty spot.

No more mister nice guy.

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="Sports Desk Hitler"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Sports Desk Hitler"]

[/quote]You was Waz once wasn''t you Waz? [:^)][/quote]

Vhat is zis vishy vashy wiz waz nonsense?

[/quote]

Is it true you only have 1 ball to play Colchester with?

[/quote]

Zose of you extracting the urine, about my being short in zer dangly trouser parts by von vill be gassed.

Ze gas I am using will be coming from de bottom of zat Simon Cowell ze Colchester jumped up nazi impersonator.

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Sports Desk Hitler"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Sports Desk Hitler"]

[/quote]

You are naughty First Wazzock [:)] Pete won''t buy you a drink at the next meet up.

[/quote]

Pete buy a drink? Zer is more chance of Robbie Cowling increasing Norwich''s ticket allocation.

At The last meet I hear Pete had his pockets sewn up. [B]

[quote user="Sports Desk Hitler"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Sports Desk Hitler"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Sports Desk Hitler"]

[/quote]

You are naughty First Wazzock [:)] Pete won''t buy you a drink at the next meet up.

[/quote]

Pete buy a drink? Zer is more chance of Robbie Cowling increasing Norwich''s ticket allocation.

[/quote]

The only way to get a drink out of Pete is to stick your fingers down his throat[;)]

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Sports Desk Hitler"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Sports Desk Hitler"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Sports Desk Hitler"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

The only way to get a drink out of Pete is to stick your fingers down his throat[;)]

[/quote]

Very unfair Beau. He can''t help having long pockets and short arms!

It''s the combination on his shovel purse you want to get hold of. Rumour has it their are white £5 notes breading in it.

Well zis is zer last post from me for now, I have to go to Cameldungium a small village in Wessex.

Some jerk by the name of Robert Chimney-Cowling is trying to incite some form of mini local uprising and I have to stop him.

I can''t take him too seriously, because in the past (well about 5 years ago) the people who live there have been ruled by some old bird in a chariot and painted zemselves with blue woad, and zat is so last year.

Bye for now

Love and kisses

Adolf

X

[quote user="Sports Desk Hitler"]Bye for now

Adolf[/quote]Ah bless him! He''s going for a lie down in his bunker with a nice cold luger! [H]

[quote user="Spartan"]Thanks for the clarification Sports Desk Pete[/quote]

Congratulations on getting a response Spartan. It only refers to a post that was merged and not removed but I suppose its something. If I change my tone and ask humbly for a policy statement regarding post removal (even when they do not break the Code of Conduct), will it do any good? Pretty please, Pete?

[quote user="dpit"]

Congratulations on getting a response Spartan. It only refers to a post that was merged and not removed but I suppose its something. If I change my tone and ask humbly for a policy statement regarding post removal (even when they do not break the Code of Conduct), will it do any good? Pretty please, Pete?

[/quote]Are you still carping on about your removed post?Lol.

[quote user="dpit"]Are you still carping on about me carping on?[/quote]Clearly I am.[:)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="dpit"]

[/quote]

Are you still carping on about your removed post?

Lol.
[/quote]

Just think of me as Dr Who, trying to save the world from the scourge of the Archant Cybermen as they rampage through the Message Board...."Delete...Delete!"

[quote user="Sports Desk Hitler"]

Well zis is zer last post from me for now, I have to go to Cameldungium a small village in Wessex.

Some jerk by the name of Robert Chimney-Cowling is trying to incite some form of mini local uprising and I have to stop him.

I can''t take him too seriously, because in the past (well about 5 years ago) the people who live there have been ruled by some old bird in a chariot and painted zemselves with blue woad, and zat is so last year.

Bye for now

Love and kisses

Adolf

X

[/quote]

Partizans playing up are they Adolf ? sounds like a job for the Dirlewanger Brigade  [:D]

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="Sports Desk Hitler"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Sports Desk Hitler"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Sports Desk Hitler"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Anymore of this First Vazzock nonsense and you vill be rounded up viv that Simon Cowell ze Colchester Chairman and shot at dawn - unless the shooting range is frozen and it vill be rearranged vhen ze braziers have been put in ze shooting area. Zose who cannot attend can claim a refund

[/quote]

I would beware using Sports Desk in your username.[:#]

[/quote]

Yeah... someone very similar to me once got banned for it........

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]Who had the Prudence thread removed?[/quote]

I''m told that the cluster knows, but they''ve all gone and clambered down into that bunker with Adolph who Waz.

OTBC  

i put a thread up` colchester ticket available` with a link to another site where someone had a spare up for grabs...the threads now been removed or merged for some reason ? why ? its norwich city related and it could be of use to somebody  as a stand alone thread .. absolutely pathetic  [:(]

[quote user="pennywise "]i put a thread up` colchester ticket available` with a link to another site where someone had a spare up for grabs...the threads now been removed or merged for some reason ? why ? its norwich city related and it could be of use to somebody  as a stand alone thread .. absolutely pathetic  [:(][/quote]

Well if its more than zero posts long it could get removed due to the length of the posts!  Lol!

[quote user="pennywise "]i put a thread up` colchester ticket available` with a link to another site where someone had a spare up for grabs...the threads now been removed or merged for some reason ? why ? its norwich city related and it could be of use to somebody  as a stand alone thread .. absolutely pathetic  [:(][/quote]

It''s in the tickets noticeboard section with all the others.

I''d like to know why he hasn''t been banned for impersonating the sports desk, after all w8wba was banned for the same thing, favouritism?

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]

It''s in the tickets noticeboard section with all the others.

[/quote]

thats the last place anyone would look thats why i put it on here..  [:D]

[quote user="Big Slob"]I''d like to know why he hasn''t been banned for impersonating the sports desk, after all w8wba was banned for the same thing, favouritism?
[/quote]

Good to see the sense of humour bypass has taken so well.

It was intended to be humorous, and some managed to play along - it didn''t take long for people to twig who it was.

If you feel I should be banned, well so be it, if Pete feels like banning me I''ll take it on the chin.

I think that Pete has taken it in the spirit it was intended.