Sign in to follow this  
Spartan

Who is it who has the power to remove posts?

Posted a comment today and fourty - five minutes later it had mysteriously disappeared. Does this site have a supervisor who removes posts they consider unsuitable or irrelevant? My post earlier today contained no offensive language or comments, and I''m a bit miffed it has been removed.

Do a search by your username and it should bring up your most recent posts.  Making it easy for you to see if your post has been merged with another thread, moved or deleted/disappeared.

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]Do a search by your username and it should bring up your most recent posts.  Making it easy for you to see if your post has been merged with another thread, moved or deleted/disappeared.[/quote]

If searching by your name doesn''t work, try searching by a key (uncommon) word if you used one and can remember it.

Enlarged Post Puller Pictures

THIS HAS THE POWER TO REMOVE POSTS.

The Jangula post puller system allows for efficiently removing posts from a ground surface. The post puller system includes a frame attachable to a skidloader, an extended structure extending from the frame, a first jaw pivotally attached to the extended structure, an actuator unit attached between the frame and the first jaw, and a second jaw and a third jaw attached to the extended portion. A post is positioned between the jaws and the actuator unit closes the first jaw with respect to the second jaw and the third jaw until catchably engaged. The user then pullsthe post from the ground surface.

Versatile - Pulls steel T posts or wooden posts

Durable - Jaws are made of 1-1/4" x 2" Grade 50 material. Frame is constructed of 3/16" - 2" square and 2" x 6" tubing. Plating is 3/16" and 1/4" thickness.

Hope this helps......

[quote user="Spartan"]Posted a comment today and fourty - five minutes later it had mysteriously disappeared. Does this site have a supervisor who removes posts they consider unsuitable or irrelevant? My post earlier today contained no offensive language or comments, and I''m a bit miffed it has been removed.[/quote]

Hi Spartan,

I don''t recall deleting one of your posts today, although it has been a long day.

I did merge your school teachers post with the existing school teachers thread already on here if that''s the post you''re referring to.

If a message was deleted an email will have been sent to the email address you supplied in your account details saying so, but the same doesn''t apply to the merging or moving of posts unfortunately.

[quote user="pennywise "]i had one removed with a clip from the film ID in it about how to conduct yourself in the home end..did that get deleted pete ?[/quote]

Nope, that went in one of the many Colchester home end threads.

[quote user="Sports Desk Hitler"]

Ve vill remove all zer postings ve think are pants.

You have been varned

[/quote]

And I forgot to add, if ve are losink on Saturday I might just invade Poland.

You have been varned

[/quote]

be careful you`ll be getting a knock on the  door ..impersonating the fuhrer is frowned upon..walls have ears[:D]

[quote user="pennywise "][quote user="Sports Desk Hitler"]

You have been varned

[/quote]

be careful you`ll be getting a knock on the  door ..impersonating the fuhrer is frowned upon..walls have ears[:D]

[/quote]

So be very careful what you say about their ice creams.

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]

[quote user="Spartan"]Posted a comment today and fourty - five minutes later it had mysteriously disappeared. Does this site have a supervisor who removes posts they consider unsuitable or irrelevant? My post earlier today contained no offensive language or comments, and I''m a bit miffed it has been removed.[/quote]

Hi Spartan,

I don''t recall deleting one of your posts today, although it has been a long day.

I did merge your school teachers post with the existing school teachers thread already on here if that''s the post you''re referring to.

If a message was deleted an email will have been sent to the email address you supplied in your account details saying so, but the same doesn''t apply to the merging or moving of posts unfortunately.

[/quote]

Blimey, 1000''s die in horrendous Haiti earthquake and, mmmm, Web Team Pete decides to merge two threads because of similar although essentially different themes. I suppose on that basis all threads about the forthcoming Colchester game and Cowling should be merged. Ah, the oxygen of authority, oh to be a message board moderator or, indeed, a junior school milk monitor.

to be honest  decent threads  usually stay at the top and run their course..crap threads (of which i`ve started many) generally disappear after a few hours so i really don`t see the need for merging..ok  we had the "what if "  threads a while back and that got silly but it does seem that if someone like say mister chops(just an example) starts a thread its garaunteed not to get merged or removed however trivial and not related to norwich city it is    [:D]

People questioning my role vill be shot.

Now get on with scribbling some decent threads else I might be tempted to annex the Sudetenland. [6]

Good oneYes [Y]

[/quote]

Now get on with scribbling some decent threads else I might be tempted to annex the Sudetenland. [6]

[/quote]You was Waz once wasn''t you Waz? [:^)]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Sports Desk Hitler"]

[/quote]You was Waz once wasn''t you Waz? [:^)][/quote]

Vhat is zis vishy vashy wiz waz nonsense?

[quote user="Sports Desk Hitler"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Sports Desk Hitler"]

[/quote]

Is it true you only have 1 ball to play Colchester with?

[quote user="Sports Desk Hitler"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Sports Desk Hitler"]

[/quote]

You are naughty First Wazzock [:)] Pete won''t buy you a drink at the next meet up.

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Sports Desk Hitler"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Sports Desk Hitler"]

[/quote]

You are naughty First Wazzock [:)] Pete won''t buy you a drink at the next meet up.

[/quote]

Anymore of this First Vazzock nonsense and you vill be rounded up viv that Simon Cowell ze Colchester Chairman and shot at dawn - unless the shooting range is frozen and it vill be rearranged vhen ze braziers have been put in ze shooting area. Zose who cannot attend can claim a refund

[quote user="Sports Desk Hitler"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Sports Desk Hitler"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Sports Desk Hitler"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Anymore of this First Vazzock nonsense and you vill be rounded up viv that Simon Cowell ze Colchester Chairman and shot at dawn - unless the shooting range is frozen and it vill be rearranged vhen ze braziers have been put in ze shooting area. Zose who cannot attend can claim a refund

[/quote]

I would beware using Sports Desk in your username.[:#]

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="Sports Desk Hitler"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Sports Desk Hitler"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Sports Desk Hitler"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I would beware using Sports Desk in your username.[:#]

[/quote]

My full title is ze poopen thread remover - sports desk.

[quote user="Sports Desk Hitler"]My full title is ze poopen thread remover - sports desk.[/quote]Did ze poopen in Herr Wiz''s back garden and blame it on the gipsy''s? [:^)]

[quote user="Sports Desk Hitler"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Sports Desk Hitler"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Sports Desk Hitler"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

It has come to my attention that some of you applying for tickets to the shooting range, have been giving us ze false addresses.

We will root you out, those who cannot say ''Vorsprung Durch Technik'' in a wide boy stylee and who are not wearing fake Burberry will be ejected by ze SS.

Now let me get this clear, fuzzy wuzzy wassa woman.Back OT whoever wants their jumper back is the answer.

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Sports Desk Hitler"]My full title is ze poopen thread remover - sports desk.[/quote]Did ze poopen in Herr Wiz''s back garden and blame it on the gipsy''s? [:^)][/quote]

You referring to zat First Gizzard?

He iz like a minor irritation that can be removed with hemorrhoid cream.