Sign in to follow this  
The Chirp

Colchester - If there is crowd trouble...

There is only one man to blame... only one man who has stoked the fires... "Just call me Robbie..." Mr Cowling thou art a douche and are to blame if things get out of hand between the fans.

Lets hope for three points to city to shut him up. 

Whilst I see your point, the blame would actually lie with muppets who cannot control themselves.

[quote user="morty"]Whilst I see your point, the blame would actually lie with muppets who cannot control themselves.[/quote]well, yes and no. If that idiot would have given city more tickets, then fans would not have to get tickets in other parts of the ground. Cowling created the situation, if theres problems, its his fault

[quote user="morty"]Whilst I see your point, the blame would actually lie with muppets who cannot control themselves.[/quote]My opinion too, I hope we get the result we want and everyone comes home okay..... what would Norwich say at the hearing if there was trouble ''the nasty man said some horrible things...''? He would love it if our fans got the club in trouble, but I trust us to behave.

[quote user="lordyfan"][quote user="morty"]Whilst I see your point, the blame would actually lie with muppets who cannot control themselves.[/quote]well, yes and no. If that idiot would have given city more tickets, then fans would not have to get tickets in other parts of the ground. Cowling created the situation, if theres problems, its his fault[/quote]Sorry, anyone who resorts to violence has immediately lost all moral high ground, and they themselves make the decision to use their fists.

[quote user="The Chirp"]There is only one man to blame... only one man who has stoked the fires...

"Just call me Robbie..."

Mr Cowling thou art a douche and are to blame if things get out of hand between the fans.

[/quote]

Erm try the Norwich fans who got tickets in the home end....

[quote user="cufcone"]

[quote user="The Chirp"]There is only one man to blame... only one man who has stoked the fires... "Just call me Robbie..." Mr Cowling thou art a douche and are to blame if things get out of hand between the fans.

Lets hope for three points to city to shut him up.  [/quote]

Erm try the Norwich fans who got tickets in the home end....

[/quote]Or maybe not! Fans of away teams have been sitting in home areas since the dawn of time. If they behave themselves and just watch the game then there is no problem. if ANYONE, either home fan or away fan provokes or promotes violence then they are immediately in the wrong.I think it is more likely that your fans try and play detective and root them out, and if they take the law into their own hands then they are in the wrong.

I hope  the powers that be are taking note of this and that the instigator of the situation is  cowardly cowling, I reckon  that there will be more  stewards in the home end trying to search out Norwich fans  than colwho fans, cowling should be  reported to the powers that be for inciting the situation

come on  you yellows let the team do our talking and  shove  the words  of the man who imflamed this  down his throat

Anyone who resorts to violence at a footy match is primarily to blame for said violence. End of! It''s Colchester''s prerogative to allow as many away tickets as they have. Were I a Us fan I''d be miffed with RC for cutting off the clubs nose to spite its face. This "sell out" is a farce with tickets being given away and away fans in home areas. The extra cash on security etc must be punishing and the club look more spiteful than anything else. I hope we beat em fair and square, shut em up and move on. But if anyone crosses the line and misbehaves they can blame no-one but themselves... not even the massively childish Mr Cowling.

[quote user="The Chirp"]There is only one man to blame... only one man who has stoked the fires...

"Just call me Robbie..."

Mr Cowling thou art a douche and are to blame if things get out of hand between the fans.

[/quote]

And the FA for not getting a grip of Cowling and instructing him to release more tickets.

[quote user=" Baldrick"]

[quote user="The Chirp"]There is only one man to blame... only one man who has stoked the fires... "Just call me Robbie..." Mr Cowling thou art a douche and are to blame if things get out of hand between the fans.

Lets hope for three points to city to shut him up.  [/quote]

And the FA for not getting a grip of Cowling and instructing him to release more tickets.

[/quote]Thats not really an issue, as they actually gave us more tickets than they were obliged to, under FA rules.

"Just call me Robbie..."

[/quote]

Yes, let''s hope that the overgrown child aka Cowling lives to regret his stupidity if the worst happens. Maybe Col U could be kicked out of the Football League.