Sign in to follow this  
Arthur Whittle

Where Would We Be Now If Gunn Was Still In Charge?

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Honest answers. If we hadnt sacked him and got Lambert and Gunn was still in charge where do you think we would honestly be? Me personally, mid table wilderness. Over to you guys.............[/quote]

I try my hardest not to think about such things, even the tinpot league this is I think we would be finding it hard with Gunn in charge and think we would be around 16th, with an empty stadium  

[quote user="Mister Chops"]We would be sixteenth in League One, Holt would have scored twelve goals, Theo would have let in a few more than that, Whaley would have had a compound nervous breakdown, Tudur-Jones would have broken six different bones in his leg, Matt Gill would be two stone overweight, Paul McVeigh would have started wearing a hairband, tights and a tutu, Jamie Cureton would have one assist but been in the EDP every night to say that it''s not his fault, he''s better playing off a short, quick striker like Craig Bellamy but he desperately wants another chance to prove everyone wrong, and the pre-match music would be "Je Ne Regrette Rien" by Edith Piaf.

[/quote]

Love it !