Sign in to follow this  
willynaylor

Phenomenal performance - well done

Evening boys

leeds fan in peace (and close to tears lol)

Great win today, or should that be, another great win.

You boys will be top by the time we play again, and Norwich are clearly streets ahead of us. You just never seem to be in danger of not winning and look absolutely full of goals.

Well done and enjoy a great night tonight...hopefully we''ll be seeing you in the champ next season but the way leeds do things I dont think so.I can seriously see Charlton getting second

well done norwich

[quote user="willynaylor"]Evening boys leeds fan in peace (and close to tears lol) Great win today, or should that be, another great win. You boys will be top by the time we play again, and Norwich are clearly streets ahead of us. You just never seem to be in danger of not winning and look absolutely full of goals. Well done and enjoy a great night tonight...hopefully we''ll be seeing you in the champ next season but the way leeds do things I dont think so.I can seriously see Charlton getting second well done norwich[/quote]

Thank you.

I think we will both be there or there abouts.

[quote user="willynaylor"]Evening boys

You boys will be top by the time we play again, and Norwich are clearly streets ahead of us. You just never seem to be in danger of not winning and look absolutely full of goals.

Well done and enjoy a great night tonight...hopefully we''ll be seeing you in the champ next season but the way leeds do things I dont think so.I can seriously see Charlton getting second

well done norwich[/quote]WOW! A Leeds fan who isn''t a complete $%£&, thanks for your comments.

Nice one mate.I reckon once you get the Beckford thing sorted you''ll be back, but you have to sort it out quick!

lol yes fair point I know we have a few but I think most do too

Quite the turnaround for you today, I know after old trafford how it feels!

but a lot of leeds fans have given up 2nd already, I think you''re even better than Lester were last season, you''re just destroying everybody.

Credit to you for coming on here and being so generous. Makes a change from Billy Big Bollcoks spainboy.

[quote user="willynaylor"]Evening boys

well done norwich[/quote]Nice one cheers,as a Leeds fan do you want shot of Beckford / or think that he is causing problems in your camp ?

Cheers Willy for the nice words.I reckon Leeds will turn it around, but the longer the FA cup and Beckford distract you the worse it will get. And if the fans turn on the team that will only make them more and more nervous (See Wolves 2001/02)

nah honestly its not.

I think the beckford situation isnt helping to be honest..the morale of the squad is very good but the uncertainty doesnt help

The real frustration for us is that we''ve now got the tinpot paint trophy on tuesday.

We''ll be out of the cup for sure next week, because I can spurs hitting 6 or 7.

We need a couple of players for sure to freshen things up.

What are your next 4/5 games looking like?