Sign in to follow this  
ref89

DEAR MR COWLING

[quote user="whoareyou"]Does he have an email address we can send the score to? Just in case he can''t count up to 5 that is.[/quote]

write to the him! its only 35 p for a stamp.. best 35p you will ever spend i bet.

How sweet was that? Cowling, all you Col Utd fans, Lisbie........ You''ve been put in your place now leave us alone to get promotion :o)

5-0 LOL!

Astonishing - truly astonishing result today. Missed out on the ballot - gutted to miss this one!

It may well be that Cowling has a case re the compensation, I would really like to know what they want and what we have offered but nevertheless he has publicly made a fool of himself big time. Yellow Army have certainly stuffed his words back down his Essex / London mouth!   

[quote user="barclayendstand"]I will be ringing up the Col U club shop Monday morning to see when the DVD goes on sale![/quote]I am so going to do this!

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]Cowling, you set your supporters, manager and player up for a massive fall. Learn from it.[/quote]Yeh he really did, respect to Boothroyd and the Colwho players for taking it like Gentlemen, even if that nasty little relative of Muzzy Izzet almost got knocked out by Super Chrissy Martin. And grats Hendo for giving us all a cheer with that red card, hence you dont play for us you touchless wonder !Cowling just dug a big hole and stood on the mound waiting for the glory, shame we knocked him into the big hole and piled the turf back on top of him.

surely this knocks on the head any theory boothroyd is a good manager too.. the guys a joke and is managing at his level.

Cheers for writing our team talk for us Mr C. Learn from this and display some diplomacy and maturity next time!

All Cowlings interviews and moaning and "Ive never wanted to beat a team so badly, hyping up the game, the ticket sham...........Shove that up your arse Cowling - 5-0!!!!!!!!!

[quote user="barclayendstand"]I will be ringing up the Col U club shop Monday morning to see when the DVD goes on sale![/quote]

Wonder of they will supply to a NR postcode[;)]

Absolutely ecstatic today. This horrible little mouthpiece certainly got his comeuppance, big time.

Crawl back under the rock you came from Cowling!