Sign in to follow this  
KCASN

Our team finally looks set!

Forster - although on loan, he is a superb keeper for his age, Commanding and superb shot stopper. I think he''ll go far.

Doc, Whitbread, Nelson, Askou - Any of these 4 I would feel happy to play as the 2 in centre defence. Lambert''s work up top has been superb, but his work at the back comapred to last year has been phenominal, Prime example...Doherty!

Martin, Spillane - very competant in my eyes, Martin looks an experinced player at this level and Spillane was superb before his injury.

Drury, Lappin - Although Drury is our only recognised LB, I feel his experience has done wonders for the club. Superb proffesional.

Russell, Smith, Hughes, McNamee, Lappin - I think these players have been incredible this season. In particular, young Korey Smith! He looks like a real talent and he''s only 18! Russell''s new position suits his style very well. Love our formation, works well for everyone!

Hoolahan - Without doubt L1 best player!

Johnson, Holt, Martin, McDonald - ...expect goals! 50 + with Hoolahan, Martin and Holt. Oli looks a bright spark, quick feet, pacey, hassells!

Lambert - If we get promotion (more than likely) his real test will be to see how these players perform in the Champ. But he has been a revelation for this club!

SUPERB Today lads! OTBC!

I know we have players like Gill and Tudor-Jones, but Im focusing on first team players. These fringe players help our competition for places too, which proves to have a positive effect on the team. Superb management!