Sign in to follow this  
Unhinged Canary

FAO Dead Canary

I''m sure others will join me in thanking Dead Canary for drawing our attention to that link this morning! Was loving watching that today!! Hooray for the Internet! [:D]

Thanks Dead Canary, wouldnt have known about this but for your post. Many thanks and much appreciated, had the laptop connected up to the downstairs TV, great viewing for all the family I think youll agree :)

On a slightly more broader scale, what the hell am I doing subscribing to Sky sports when this website appears to show every premiership match live !!!??

And furthermore I don''t subscribe to ESPN but would now appear not to ever have to , I''m about to watch Everton v Man City via this site aswell

It was wonderful  But can someone explain how there were even cameras there beyond taping highlights.  Where was it being broadcast, or were the Colchester-based commentary the same they have for the radio?  Was it a stolen feed from a BBC truck or was it actually broadcast somewhere else in the world?

Well done Dead Canary thanks for pointing out the web stream great spot,Lot of people on here am sure will buy you a beer lol Made my year cheers pal

I wanted to watch it, but like I said, if I do, we lose, so have been asleep and just found out that we won. Brilliant.