Sign in to follow this  
Grant Holts Moustache

Watch Norwich Colchester on t'Internet

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="JF"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Paradox"]do you need to register or pay or anything - or simply go there & enjoy?[/quote]

Register.
[/quote] If you use www.p2p4u.net there is no need to register just go to the site and choose your link[/quote]But Internet Explorer doesn''t work on this site.[/quote]

It works through  Firefox

[quote user="Swein Forkbeard"]The stream is definitely working here in Norway. Not sure if it will work in the UK though..[/quote]Cheers mate.[Y]

Like has been said already ....I will try at and around 3pm. If it doesnt work i''m no worse off than anyone else that hasnt gone. I still have the pinkun text update, sky sports news and Radio Norfolk.

I think it could work, just because its not being streamed on UK tv doesnt mean its not being shown somewhere else in the world... whenever I have watch footie on iraqgoals.net its been via a stream from another country like the U.S or the far east. Chances are that maybe they are sending it via a different country.Im going to give it ago... if doesnt work I have lost nothing and if it does I get to see the game which I never thought would be possible

On the edp website it says there is live feed for this match on also on the pinkun lol hehe and the love feed maybe going out to a european country due to the fact we can''t watch 3 o''clock kick off''s as many EPL games a fed live to china or other asian countries

[quote user="barclayendstand"]Colchester V Norwich is the main game on The Football League Show tonight and all previous main games have been available to watch live online this season.[/quote]............this match also gets sold worldwide for betting sites too, so while there won''t be 30 odd TV cameras there, it will still be shown live globally.

I am confidant it will be on there. The only problem i can see is how many links there are as have just watched 1st half os stoke liverpool and lost link 3 times. but there was enough links provided to just connect to another one

Keeps taking me to sign up pages or crap like that.Any idea how to bypass this as im not giving my credit card info to a betting site.

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]Keeps taking me to sign up pages or crap like that.
Any idea how to bypass this as im not giving my credit card info to a betting site.
[/quote] What site are you on

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]Well the link posted by the OP take me to Bet365 or Betfair
[/quote] Go to www.p2p4u.net and just click on the link no registration needed

[quote user="hogesar"]Nahh i''m not trying to be all doom and gloom mate...It''s just i''ve spent ages before searching through hundreds of sites (including this one before) looking for streams. Waiting, and finding out at 3pm it doesn''t work.IF it''s not on television, it WONT work. It''s a fact, the only cameras are one''s for highlights, they''re not live, they''re recorded.If you think about it, it''s impossible to work unless whoever runs these sites distracts all 10 RECORDING cameramen at the ground, and quickly shove in a video output cable into every single camera around the ground.....[/quote][IMG]http://i46.tinypic.com/24mch00.png[/IMG]Not saying it works in this country but it certainly is live

[quote user="Canaries Canary"]It''s not being shownIf you click through to the bet365 live streaming diary our game doesn''t have the video sign. Games you can watch are only all the Prem games. [/quote]Yeah but I think that depends on what country you''re in

The game is the featured match on the football league show tonight so there will be proper tv cameras there and a BBC commentator, so regardless of it being shown live the equipment will be there.

[quote user="barclayendstand"]http://p2p4u.net/watch-live-sports.php?id=11142&link=1[/quote]

This link sees fine, just a matter of waiting for the game to come up? cheers.

[quote user="Captain Holt"]I''d suggest the myp2p to be more reliable. More sources offered.[/quote]Yeah, am going to go for that one, seems less faff also.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Captain Holt"]I''d suggest the myp2p to be more reliable. More sources offered.[/quote]Yeah, am going to go for that one, seems less faff also.[/quote]Same here [Y]