Sign in to follow this  
Grant Holts Moustache

Watch Norwich Colchester on t'Internet

[quote user="Dead Canary"]For those of you like me who can''t get tickets for todays game there will be a live feed on http://www.myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=62669&part=sportsEnjoy![/quote]Good man

[quote user="Dead Canary"]Oh how I love the internet[/quote]Indeed, all registered, hope it works. I used to use livefootydoctor which was patchy sometimes, but lets face it, better than nothing!

Right ... excuse me for bring thick here....Is this just live commentary or can you watch the game?

[quote user="Dead Canary"][quote user="Henry"]Right ... excuse me for bring thick here....Is this just live commentary or can you watch the game?[/quote]You can watch my friend!![/quote]And you Sir ... are a Star [Y]Gotta be worth a try.

[quote user="Paradox"]do you need to register or pay or anything - or simply go there & enjoy?[/quote]Register.

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]

I''m particularly looking forward to Mumbai FC vs East Bengal!

[/quote]Lol! I was just watching highlights of the first half of that on Ladbrokes......... [:$]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Paradox"]do you need to register or pay or anything - or simply go there & enjoy?[/quote]

Register.
[/quote] If you use www.p2p4u.net there is no need to register just go to the site and choose your link

[quote user="captaincanary"]"Bet365/Betfair don''t have the tv rights for the UK, Ireland, China and Middle East" Looks like us in the UK can''t watch it [:''(][/quote]Doesn''t the fact its a .eu site negate this?On other streaming sites i''ve watched similar.But I guess you won''t really know till kick off lol.

is p2p4u actually going to work though?

So many sites actually advertise these games but don''t actually show them just for web traffic.

has anyone actually seen a 3pm norwich game on it before that has had no national tv coverage?

[quote user="captaincanary"]"Bet365/Betfair don''t have the tv rights for the UK, Ireland, China and Middle East" Looks like us in the UK can''t watch it [:''(]
[/quote] Why cant you watch it? Just go to the web adress www.p2p4u.net to watch it go there now to see all the games they are showing today.

[quote user="Hoolahan Youlahan"]is p2p4u actually going to work though? So many sites actually advertise these games but don''t actually show them just for web traffic. has anyone actually seen a 3pm norwich game on it before that has had no national tv coverage?[/quote] Yes mate i have watched many games on there go to it for the stoke liverpool game to see how it works. What normally happens is the link sometimes goes down and then you click on another link they provide you will prob miss 5 mins of the game messing around like this

[quote user="captaincanary"]When you click the button to watch it( on p2p4u) it takes you to the bet 365 website.
[/quote] Oh right well hopefully come kick off will be ok have never had problems with it before. will see if it''s on elsewhere to give options.

[quote user="captaincanary"]Thanks mate, hopefully all this trouble is worthwhile and we give Col Who a good pasting!
[/quote] Yeah fingers crossed we will. Have clicked on the link on p2p4u and looks like it will work fine bet 365 advertise on there come kick off  it should work!

[quote user="JF"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Paradox"]do you need to register or pay or anything - or simply go there & enjoy?[/quote]

Register.
[/quote] If you use www.p2p4u.net there is no need to register just go to the site and choose your link[/quote]But Internet Explorer doesn''t work on this site.

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="JF"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Paradox"]do you need to register or pay or anything - or simply go there & enjoy?[/quote]Register.[/quote] If you use www.p2p4u.net there is no need to register just go to the site and choose your link[/quote]But Internet Explorer doesn''t work on this site.[/quote]Download firefox!!Far superior browser!

[quote user="morty"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="JF"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Paradox"]do you need to register or pay or anything - or simply go there & enjoy?[/quote]

Register.
[/quote] If you use www.p2p4u.net there is no need to register just go to the site and choose your link[/quote]But Internet Explorer doesn''t work on this site.[/quote]

Download firefox!!

Far superior browser!
[/quote]

You may well be right morty but my Puter''s fine and dandy this end, and I don''t like to mess with it too much.