Sign in to follow this  
Rudolph Hucker

Martin's Second: Goal of the Season So Far.

Considering the conditions the run and finish were superb. He had time to think about it all which is always difficult but add to that the instant accurate and weighted sweeping pass of Holt when under pressure on a wet surface and the brilliant ball winning of Rusty in the tackle which sent the ball to Holt, for me this devastating goal from end to end was the goal of the season so far.

Holty''s was pretty good too.

When he went through 1 on 1, I thought he was going to cock it up and give the defender a chance to get a challenge in, but full credit to him, he took that chance exceptionally well.

I thought Oli''s goal was going to stop on the line.....It had a "Question of Sport ''What happened next?'' moment"....written all over it.

[quote user="Mello Yello"]I thought Oli''s goal was going to stop on the line.....It had a "Question of Sport ''What happened next?'' moment"....written all over it.[/quote]I loved how he looked at Martin, opened his body up for the pass, sold the defenders perfectly as they ran to close down the pass angle,  and ran with the ball to score, first class that !