Sign in to follow this  
Canary Wanderer

Thank you who ever Put Internet Link Up

[quote user="Canary Wanderer"]I just want to thank the person who put the link up for todays game.I passed this onto about 6 people who also passed it on.Cracking game, Cracking result.OTBC[/quote]I second that.It was great to get the opportunity watch this revenge game live.

[quote user="Canary Wanderer"]I just want to thank the person who put the link up for todays game.I passed this onto about 6 people who also passed it on.Cracking game, Cracking result.OTBC[/quote]Absolutely. Good man. [Y]

Yes I second that - good uninterrupted pictures. More of the same please.

Re the game: I thought that was a tricky obstacle overcome with ease, I am now starting to believe.......

I think you should all be downright disgusted with yourselves! I bet you all download free music and other stuff!

Shame on you all!

I particularly enjoyed the halftime repeats of the goals scored and the showing of the NCFC support celebrating....(Which someone told me about)....because I am a model citizen.

Yes,would like to say thank you too.Couldn''t go today & watching it on the computer with two of my sons was fantastic.Good information & really appreciated it.Would also like to say that although I''ve not been a fan of the Doc the last couple of seasons,hats off to him,he scored a great goal,I''ve seen strikers miss those,he''s having a good year & obviously enjoying it.It was good to see the whole team battling for every ball & we looked a formidable force full of confidence to take on any team in this league.Good revenge too.Thanks again.

Massive thanks from me too,logged on just before Chris scored his second goal,I jumped up like I was there & yelled "YES" at the top of my voice.frightened the life out of my wife who was quietly doing a jigsaw!!!!!!!!! Thanks again.

Yep, a big thanks to those who posted the link - I''m raising a very large glass of red wine to you tonight!