Sign in to follow this  
james norwich

Chairman Cowling eat your words!!!!!!!!!

So he wouldn''t give us extra tickets, then they refunded those who tried to get in the home end, final straw was when the stewards ejected city fans who were in the home area''s... So Chairman Clown said it was the game he most wanted to win in 30 years in football - well mate you and your boys took one hell of e beating. On your own heap, outclassed for 95 minutes!! Superb performance from the Canaries.

[quote user="Rupethebear"]Made a fool of himself on football focus, notice how our board kept quiet!![/quote]Yeh i cant wait till the league show tonight :)

Fair play to our board for maintaining a dignified silence, letting them make prats out of themselves.

What sort of stupid stuff did the foolish man come out with on FF? I missed it...saw that they were doing a piece on the game though, so might now watch on i=player with a certain amount of satisfaction that hindsight has given me!! :-)

[quote user="Lambo"]Fair play to our board for maintaining a dignified silence, letting them make prats out of themselves.[/quote]Yeh but it woulda been special if Delia had sauntered onto the pitch, Mic in one stand Glass of red in the other and shouted "Robbie.... your  a c**t"Then stumbled off

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"][quote user="Lambo"]Fair play to our board for maintaining a dignified silence, letting them make prats out of themselves.[/quote]

Yeh but it woulda been special if Delia had sauntered onto the pitch, Mic in one stand Glass of red in the other and shouted
"Robbie.... your  a c**t"
Then stumbled off
[/quote]

That would be quality.

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]What sort of stupid stuff did the foolish man come out with on FF? I missed it...saw that they were doing a piece on the game though, so might now watch on i=player with a certain amount of satisfaction that hindsight has given me!! :-)[/quote]They started off with Aidy Boothroyd, who was talking about how Paul Lambert had made the Colchester away dressing room smaller, painted it depressing colours and made it smell. Then he went on about how the chairman had refused to give Norwich extra tickets.Cowling was whining about how he backed Lambert, and now Boothroyd wanted to bring players in and couldn''t, and how some of Lamberts signing were out of favour.Then they finished with a very dignified Paul Lambert, who said it was all hype, how much he liked Colchester football club and that it was just another game to him.

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"][quote user="Lambo"]Fair play to our board for maintaining a dignified silence, letting them make prats out of themselves.[/quote]

Yeh but it woulda been special if Delia had sauntered onto the pitch, Mic in one stand Glass of red in the other and shouted
"Robbie.... your  a c**t"
Then stumbled off
[/quote]

LOL!

Good old Lambert; though what Aidy B said sounds a bit odd - he made the dressing room smell?!

Cowling probably has a point about wanting to bring in players and not being able to - but then he could either a) use some of his supposed huge wealth to fund them and/or b) he could have taken the compensation we offered for Lambo. That he hasn''t done (a) as at least a short term loan until they sort out (b) does makes him a bit of a tool.