Sign in to follow this  
Canaries Utd

Attention Col U fans using/visiting this board...

I''ve heard enough of your gloating and whinging over the past few months, we came, we saw... we kicked your arses!!!

Now like good little boys.. run along, and don''t  bother coming back!!!

[quote user="Canaries Utd"]

I''ve heard enough of your gloating and whinging over the past few months, we came, we saw... we kicked your arses!!!

Now like good little boys.. run along, and don''t  bother coming back!!!

[/quote]

Absolutely LOL

That''s 12 they''ve let in now in their last 2 matches

Good to see Henderson doing his bit for our cause shooting wildly over the bar and getting sent off :D

Don''t think our dear old Essex friends will be on here any time soon, Cam will probably be back on here spouting his usual nonsense, but I''ll try my best not to rub it in too much...  

I can''t see Cowling''s theory that getting new supporters in to one game will swell attendances for the future working after that performance. Shame. [:D]

[quote user="Wembley_Canary"]Don''t think our dear old Essex friends will be on here any time soon, Cam will probably be back on here spouting his usual nonsense, but I''ll try my best not to rub it in too much...  
[/quote]

Just a good job they didn''t have a decent pitch or we''d truly have hammered them...... If the pompous Cam comes on here anytime soon, I will rub it in constantly.

WHERE ARE YA? Lol!

Come on Cam, show your face, not even dignified in defeat... to be fair though, after the August game i didn''t go home for hours (in the pub), and didn''t turn the computer or t.v. on for the rest of the weekend!

Well done in your ''Big East Anglian Derby''. See you next year Ole ole ole ole Pablo, Pablo

[quote user="Gus"]Well done in your ''Big East Anglian Derby''. See you next year

Ole ole ole ole Pablo, Pablo
[/quote]

Yawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn... Haven''t you honestly got a life GUS? saddooooooooooo!

None of the Colchester fans got the nerve to show there faces I see?? All mouth first thing this morning wern''t they???

[quote user="Gus"]Well done in your ''Big East Anglian Derby''. See you next year

[/quote]

Ah a fan of the regions second best supported club! How''s the push for that top 4 premiership slot & the champions league coming on? Three years time isn''t it?

We will indeed see you next year and given your TV displays against Newcastle & Leicester, I can''t wait..

Run along now.... good boy

[/quote]

Time for bed you six fingered freak. Who is it tonight your mum of sister?. 

You can all now crawl back into your little holes, I was expecting to see a half decent ground today but it`s absolute  cr@p, looks like a pile of scrap in the middle of a wilderness, the only fans left in the ground at the  end of the game, and I  mean all the stands were Norwich ones.

Fantastic day!

Norwich played very well today and clearly adapted to the poor ground conditions much better than Colchester. However, let''s not gloat too much as Colchester still outscored us on the season 7-6. Give the dog a bone I say. Well done you poor, miserable, suffering Colchester fans. The real winner is Paul Lambert who is 12-1 ahead on the season and, guess what Mr. Cowling, we''ve got him. [:D]