Sign in to follow this  
"""""""""Ben """""""""""

Colchester 0-5 Norwich

[quote user="benedictgr"]Just got back from the Norwich game, amazing! Didn''t see that coming. I''m sure that has shut the colchester fans up & a bonus of leeds loosing too. Your thoughtson the game??[/quote]You tell us seeing as you went there.

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]

We won? Flaming nora.

My thought? Well, GET IN THERE.

[/quote]

and the media ie sky are very quiet,

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="benedictgr"]Just got back from the Norwich game, amazing! Didn''t see that coming. I''m sure that has shut the colchester fans up & a bonus of leeds loosing too. Your thoughtson the game??[/quote]

You tell us seeing as you went there.
[/quote]

[:D]

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="benedictgr"]Just got back from the Norwich game, amazing! Didn''t see that coming. I''m sure that has shut the colchester fans up & a bonus of leeds loosing too. Your thoughtson the game??[/quote]

You tell us seeing as you went there.
[/quote]

Ok if you want. In the first half norwich didnt play very well but we got the two goals with two shots. Second half thought norwich were brilliant. Got the goal at the right time and from there we really dominated. Oli Johnson had another good sub apperance while nelson and docks stood strong throughout the game. Forster played really well making some good saves keeping norwich in it when we were under pressure in the first half.

Thought we started poorly, they had a great chance very early on when someone skied it, they also went very close and would have scored but for a great save from Forster down to his left. We scored against the run of play, great finish by Martin, although a poor defencive clearence gave it staright to Russell who passed for Martin. Then they had another great chance at the back post, but under the conditions the ball got stuck under his feet and he jabbed it wide from 6 yards or so. Then from a freekick they went close again, he bent it round the wall but only into the side netting. Into injury time Holt played a brilliant ball thorugh to Martin who collected it midway inside their half and cooly slotted it into the corner from 10 yards. After the break it was all Norwich, and they looked absolutely awful,  especially their right back and our midfield dominated, should have been 6, Wes who normally places pens went for power and hit the underside of the bar. Johnson looked very good, and when it was 3-0 i think jsut after he came on did 2 of there defenders but was unlucky with his sot which was blocked. The pitch was awful, and we seemed to stuggle with it early on, but adapted well.

Also special mention to Nelson, who didn''t put a foot wrong, and won every header, i had my doubts before the game but he did exceptionally well.